Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The Big Lebowski

Funniest film ever FACT!

I don't think I "got" that film, perhaps I hadn't consumed enough drugs at the time.

It's one of those films that falls into the "bought it for £2.99 in an HMV sale because Everyone Should Have Seen It and have left it to gather dust on the shelf ever since" category for me. See also "The Straight Story", "Withnail & I" etc.

The Big Lebowski

Funniest film ever FACT!

I don't think I "got" that film, perhaps I hadn't consumed enough drugs at the time.

It's one of those films that falls into the "bought it for £2.99 in an HMV sale because Everyone Should Have Seen It and have left it to gather dust on the shelf ever since" category for me. See also "The Straight Story", "Withnail & I" etc.

Are you employed, sir?

The Big Lebowski

Funniest film ever FACT!

Shut the fuck up Ewerk.

Perhaps I was a little understated with my previous assessment of the film, it's a pile of shite. :blush:

The Big Lebowski

Funniest film ever FACT!

Shut the fuck up Ewerk.

Perhaps I was a little understated with my previous assessment of the film, it's a pile of shite. :blush:

Obviously you're not a golfer.

I agree with Ewerk on this one, after all the hype on the forums it was a big let down.

Clerks was a hell of a lot funnier imho.

Mr. Face draws a lot of water in this town. You don't draw shit, Gejon Now we got a nice, quiet little community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Gejon. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?

I agree with Ewerk on this one, after all the hype on the forums it was a big let down.

Mr. Face draws a lot of water in this town. You don't draw shit, Gejon Now we got a nice, quiet little community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Gejon. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?

Thats a lot of sucking and jerking off :blush:

Thats a lot of sucking and jerking off :blush:

Gejon, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to realize the fact that you're a god damn moron.

Vacancy - Ok but could have been better

Next - I quite enjoyed it actually, bit different from your usual fare

Goal 2 - One of my new favourite films! So its cheesy, but its the first believable football film ive ever seen. The match sequences are pretty spectacular with some great footage of Reals Champions League campaign from angles you dont normally get to see.

Vacancy - Ok but could have been better

Next - I quite enjoyed it actually, bit different from your usual fare

Goal 2 - One of my new favourite films! So its cheesy, but its the first believable football film ive ever seen. The match sequences are pretty spectacular with some great footage of Reals Champions League campaign from angles you dont normally get to see.

Not a great film for me, but as you said it's no-brainer entertainment, like the Rocky movies, but as said the match footage is stunning, the best part of the film.

Took Mrs, er, *checks username* Magler to see 4 and the Silver Surfer yesterday.

The first 20 minutes was pretty crap, but once I suspended reality and the plot got going, the movie was canny good. Some good special effects - though Mr Hornblower's bendy/stretchy special effects were pretty poor imo.

7.5 out of 10 on the Magler scale.

Edited by Marvellous Marvin Magler