Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Went to see I Am Legend. Further away from the book than I expected, but still a very enjoyable film. Without giving anything away, I think he had done a very good job at giving the feeling of emotion due to the lack of narrative. If you bundle it in with the 28 days later style of film, then Id say it comes out on top.

Watched that on thursday night,was alright but his acting was a bit off if you ask me,not his best role imo,gonna have to dig out 'The Omega man' with Charlton Heston.

Edited by @yourservice

No Country For Old Men.

Well what more needs to be said about this? Basically the Coen's have done it again, it ranks up there with their very best, that is for certain. This man as well will certainly go down as one of the most evil villains the screen has ever seen as well, absolutely fantastic character.

apnocountry071210mspd4.jpg

The Last King of Scotland = 9/10. Awesome film. Very aware of itself.

Blades of Glory = 4/10 but for funniness = 9/10, eg. i had a good laugh

Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny = 8/10 Very funny for rock fans who happen to be silly :lol:

The Bourne Ultimatum = Very well made, gripping, good cliche's = 9/10

Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny = 8/10 Very funny for rock fans who happen to be silly :lol:

It's a comedy, n'est pas? If you laughed then why was it so crap?

Apocalypto.

Nothing can compete with seeing it for the first time in terms of raw adrenaline and excitement, but even so I never tire of watching this film, I just wish I'd seen it on the big screen when I saw it for the first time.

Just got a Screener of I am Legend so il be watching that tonight. Makes a change from the usual shit copies available 'shareware'.

pmtastic please :lol:

Just got a Screener of I am Legend so il be watching that tonight. Makes a change from the usual shit copies available 'shareware'.

It's an excellent copy :lol:

You werent wrong. Usually torrents are poorer quality to save on space but this one was retail quality :huh:

Enjoyed the film although its very similar to 28 days later .

It's an excellent copy :lol:

You werent wrong. Usually torrents are poorer quality to save on space but this one was retail quality :huh:

Enjoyed the film although its very similar to 28 days later .

Get yourself The Omega Man as I've said before,Charlton Heston at his best! and much better than this latest version...cult classic

Apocalypto.

Nothing can compete with seeing it for the first time in terms of raw adrenaline and excitement, but even so I never tire of watching this film, I just wish I'd seen it on the big screen when I saw it for the first time.

I hate Mel Gibson but I have to agree. Cracking watch.

Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny = 8/10 Very funny for rock fans who happen to be silly :good:

It's a comedy, n'est pas? If you laughed then why was it so crap?

''Good/Bad'' as Orwell would say.

:rolleyes:

The Boondock Saints.

Absolutely love this film.

Dafoe's class in this as well.

"Brilliant, now we've got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory." :good:

Talledega Nights http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415306/

Pretty good - better than the shiteous Anchorman

Spiderman 3 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

Cack. If ever there was a film that was too long, this is it.

2 disc version is £5.99 here http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1098614/Spi...-3/Product.html