Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I think whoever wrote that is just trying to be controversial in the main. Most of the films are 'classics' by pretty much anyone's definition and the endings tend to work very well imo.

Open Your Eyes - Quality with more than a whiff of Philip K. Dick about it. Haven't seen the remake btw (Vanilla Sky). It has Penelope Cruz in it too :D

I'm not a massive fan of Penelope Cruz. :D

Obviously I would still park that beef bus into tuna town, which no doubt she's overjoyed about.

Obviously I would still park that beef bus into tuna town, which no doubt she's overjoyed about.

I think she's lush. She's pretty naff in English-speaking roles though I reckon.

I think she's lush. She's pretty naff in English-speaking roles though I reckon.

I think her sister's better. :lol:

I watched Apocolypto for the second time yesterday and must say i enjoyed it even more than the first, brilliant film.

I love that film.

watched OldBoy

weird film but pretty decent

I thought it was brilliant.

x2. I never saw the twist coming either

Has the best "oh my god" moment in history.