Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Wall-e. Disappointed.

There is barely any dialogue in the whole thing. I preferred Ratatouille.

I loved it, me. :D

The lack of dialogue didn't really bother me, as usual, because I was too busy watching and laughing at the way the characters move and the noises they make and all that. I'm a big kid when it comes to stuff like this mind, Toy Story, Monsters Inc. and all that. If I could have had a career in helping make that stuff I'd have been chuffed. :razz:

Saw Wall-e at the weekend too. Looks fantastic but it was just about starting to drag before they went aboard the spaceship when it picks right up. Not as good as Toy Story or Monsters Inc but still very good.

Also watched Stardust (good but would have been better if they'd went all out with the comedy tone they had in bits) and Confessions of a Dangerous mnd which I also enjoyed.

He Got Game. Class. A must for Spike Lee and basketball fans alike.

Is that the one with Denzel in?

Aye, he's inside and he's let out to try and convince his son to sign for Big State.

Aye, he's inside and he's let out to try and convince his son to sign for Big State.

Ah yes, I remember it. :D

Ah yes, I remember it. :D

I watched Do The Right Thing for the first time in ages the other day, I love that too.

Finally, got to see Dark Knight. Enjoyed it like aye. Few bits I thought were a bit shite, thought the Joker was played class though. Canny all in all.