Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Caught the tale end of that, looked like it would have been quite sad.

its a "feel good film" in that it depresses the fuck out of you before having a relatively happy ending

Up. I liked it but I didn't think it was amazing or anything.

Watched Close Encounters again, having last seen it when I was sub-10 years old......I remembered it as being better than it was.

We both know you cried. :lol:

Watched a monstrosity called 'Knowing' last night. I reckon i must be really exhausted as i watched all of it because i couldnt be arsed to turn it over or find something else. Dear me.

I posted about it a few pages back. First hour is ok then it goes so tits up it's untrue. :lol:

Frozen 9/10

This film is fucking brilliant.

Its probably been made on a tiny budget but it really has been very well made, the storyline is different, its full of finger biting tension and plenty of oh my god scenes.

Watch the trailer if you will on IMDB, but dont let the trailer put you off, it really is a good film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323045/

The Switch

You know how all the critics said blokes would be walking out of Toy Story 3 crying? Well it did nowt for me! The Switch though is an odd one in that it's a rom-com that more blokes will associate with than women. I quite enjoyed it.

Elephant- 3/10. Pretentious and dull indie film about a school shooting. Consisted mostly of showing how 'ordinary' the students are, so just an hour of watching them talk about absolutely nothing before they all get mowed down.

City of God- 9/10. Brilliant film, brilliantly shot. Cracking twist at the end as well.