Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Wedding crashers.

Don't ask. Was alright apart from the fact owen wilson is in it.

I thought it was canny. Pretty amusing and doesn't take much brain power to watch.

Has anyone seen Half Nelson? It's on at the Tyneside and I fancy going to see it.

Butterfly Effect.

better than I thought it was going to be but so filled with plotholes it resembles a tennis racket

Wedding crashers.

Don't ask. Was alright apart from the fact owen wilson is in it.

I thought it was canny. Pretty amusing and doesn't take much brain power to watch.

Has anyone seen Half Nelson? It's on at the Tyneside and I fancy going to see it.

yeah, I've seen it. Ryan Gosling is superb V. interesting film that touches on some risky subjects but quite slow.

Dunwich Horror.

I went through the Sci-fi and horror channels in Sky+ recently and saved a few films. Got round to watching a few inc this one (based on HP Lovecraft book). Not sure of the year, but I'll guess mid 70's.

If you get the chance, I probably wouldnt bother :D Still, it filled a night with nowt on the box.

I started watching Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves when I went to bed last night, after about 10 minutes and seeing Alan Rickman I just had such an urge to see Hans Gruber, so Die Hard made it's way into the dvd player. :D

Guest alex

Downfall.

Subtitled movie of Hitlers last days in the bunker. Pretty good...but i'd watched a documentary on this 3 days before. Kind of ruined it for me!

Class film. Bruno Ganz is excellent as Hitler. Did you not already know the ending though? :D

I started watching Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves when I went to bed last night, after about 10 minutes and seeing Alan Rickman I just had such an urge to see Hans Gruber, so Die Hard made it's way into the dvd player. :D

Best. Baddy. Ever.

"Ver are my detonators!?"

Shrek 3 ;)

I've heard it was quite shite, I'll still be seeing it though.

not as good as the othrer two but still some classic funny ha has in it....I will be giving it another watch :D

Shrek 3 ;)

I've heard it was quite shite, I'll still be seeing it though.

not as good as the othrer two but still some classic funny ha has in it....I will be giving it another watch :D

Might see that on Saturday

Best. Baddy. Ever.

Never says that in Robin Hood like ;)

Best. Baddy. Ever.

Never says that in Robin Hood like ;)

Aye he's much better in Robin Hood. Which, incidentally, is the best film ever made.

Watched The Likely Lads film last night. Class.

"I've always had a deep mistrust of the outdoors" ;)

Mee too. Excellent.

Watching the scenes shot in the Whitley Bay of my youth was great as well. :razz:

Watched Venus on the big bird coming home. Excellent all round (well, apart, perhaps, from the overdoing of the 'chavness' of the lass for her first scenes).

If you have the opportunity to see it - do so.

8, or 9, out of 10 on the Hips scale ;)

Mee too. Excellent.

Watching the scenes shot in the Whitley Bay of my youth was great as well. ;)

Felt sorry for the two lads running around Whitle Bay in their underpants in the middle of the night. :razz:

Mee too. Excellent.

Watching the scenes shot in the Whitley Bay of my youth was great as well. :bang:

Felt sorry for the two lads running around Whitle Bay in their underpants in the middle of the night. :razz:

I'd offer you a beer but I've only got 6. ;)

Rocky III.

I do still love how in all of the Rocky films the concept of blocking never actually seems to have been merged with the world of boxing just yet.

Rocky III.

I do still love how in all of the Rocky films the concept of blocking never actually seems to have been merged with the world of boxing just yet.

Rocky blocked punches with his face.