Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Rocky III.

I do still love how in all of the Rocky films the concept of blocking never actually seems to have been merged with the world of boxing just yet.

Rocky blocked punches with his face.

;)

Ocean's 13 - Decent, not as good as the first but better than the second (which wouldn't be difficult tbf).

Absolute pish, avoid at all costs. Slept through most of it.

Batman and Robin - So bad its untrue.

The Departed - love the original and didnt want to like this but it gets better each time i watch it.

The Omen - Hasnt dated as much as i thought it had.

Took mrs hips to see Pirates of Caribbean III today. It left me cold tbh. Some good special effects but the film went on and on and on. Tiresome. 3 out of 10 on the hips scale :D

Of course Keira 'the chin' Knightly (sp) is in these pirates films but I thought I would let you know of a film I saw a few weeks ago which she was in called 'Domino' (based on a true story about a female bounty hunter). A pretty unremarkable film, but one in which Ms Knightly got her bee stings out - for the briefest of moments (thank heaven for DVD pause buttons :lol: ). Nowt to write home about (her tits or the film) but I thought I would pass on the info.

Took mrs hips to see Pirates of Caribbean III today. It left me cold tbh. Some good special effects but the film went on and on and on. Tiresome. 3 out of 10 on the hips scale :D

Of course Keira 'the chin' Knightly (sp) is in these pirates films but I thought I would let you know of a film I saw a few weeks ago which she was in called 'Domino' (based on a true story about a female bounty hunter). A pretty unremarkable film, but one in which Ms Knightly got her bee stings out - for the briefest of moments (thank heaven for DVD pause buttons :lol: ). Nowt to write home about (her tits or the film) but I thought I would pass on the info.

I thought it was utter shit, but not as bad as Oceans 13...

Parky, your knowledge of film is as brilliant as your knowledge of constitutional law is lamentable.

I have always wanted to say..........brilliant avatar. One of the best films I've ever seen :icon_lol:

Parky, your knowledge of film is as brilliant as your knowledge of constitutional law is lamentable.

I have always wanted to say..........brilliant avatar. One of the best films I've ever seen :icon_lol:

Still in the Parky top 10 mate.... Shame the old fella isn't still with us, I'd like to have seen him finish one or two more projects.

Me and my mate are both appear to be watching Commando at the same time and texting each other all the way through it with various classic John Matrix quotes. :lol:

Me and my mate are both appear to be watching Commando at the same time and texting each other all the way through it with various classic John Matrix quotes. :D

Only your avatar has saved you from a frothing tirade 2J. :lol:

Me and my mate are both appear to be watching Commando at the same time and texting each other all the way through it with various classic John Matrix quotes. :D

I really don't like the sound of that.

Fuck off man!

Bennett's speaking now man.

Matrix= May Tricks

In the world of Bennett of course.

Just watching an hour and a half documentary I Sky +'d last night on ESPN Classic about Sugar Ray Robinson.

:wub:

Went to see Oceans 13 this afternoon. No more than acceptable. 5 out of 10 on the hips scale.

Can't surely have been any worse than that awful attempt of a film by the name of Oceans 12?

Went to see Oceans 13 this afternoon. No more than acceptable. 5 out of 10 on the hips scale.

Can't surely have been any worse than that awful attempt of a film by the name of Oceans 12?

It was better than 12. Purely because it didn't have that awful Catherine Zetec Jones in it!