Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Shrek the Third - It was all right. Looking forward to Die hard 4.0 if i go see it this weekend.

Took Mrs and Miss hips to see Shrek 3. What a load of absolute shite. I slept through most of it, it was that bad.

:D

You would have missed any good bits then.

It's not his fault man. He'd had sex two days before and was still recovering.

Nar, it was canny poor to be honest. Just rerunning the same old jokes. The wife told me the original team had left it and Dreamworks brought it another team to get some money from the franchise, should have left it.

The Fog.

Was even worse the second time round.

I've got that V+'d to watch, might as well delete it

Surely if I think it's crap then everyone else will think the opposite? :D

Depends which version you're talking about. The original is canny but I hear the remake is gash.

Paris Texas. Truely brilliant. Harry Dean Stanton and Dean Stockwell are both superb but it's worth watching for the beautifull cinematography alone. Reminded me of Thelma & Louise.

Awesome piece of cinema.

Just got in from taking my sons to see Transformers.

Wow.

Very entertaining except for a few extranious characters that really had no need to be there. The 11 y/o wants to see it again and yeh, I'd repeat. Optimus Prime was "coolness beyond words" and "Bumblebee ROCKS!" Direct quotetastic.

Wow.

Very entertaining except for a few extranious characters that really had no need to be there. The 11 y/o wants to see it again and yeh, I'd repeat. Optimus Prime was "coolness beyond words" and "Bumblebee ROCKS!" Direct quotetastic.

It looks brilliant.

After the the trailer for it had finished when we went to see Shrek, you could hear our friend Emily say: "I'll bet Tom wants to see that."

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

After the the trailer for it had finished when we went to see Shrek, you could hear our friend Emily say: "I'll bet Tom wants to see that."

Fight sceens were great especially when it seemed like you were right in the thick of it...CGI was amazing. Where else can you see an autobot 'lubricate' on a human? :D

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

Fight sceens were great especially when it seemed like you were right in the thick of it...CGI was amazing. Where else can you see an autobot 'lubricate' on a human? :D

On Laz or Jimbo's PC I'd imagine... :D

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

The wife turned to me and said you can find someone else to go see it with. Now all I need is an 18 year old with big jugs who likes transformers.

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

The wife turned to me and said you can find someone else to go see it with. Now all I need is an 18 year old with big jugs who likes transformers.

I can stuff some socks down my shirt?

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

Your beard is in the wrong place and you cant get a soapy off socks.

Wow.

It looks brilliant.

Your beard is in the wrong place and you cant get a soapy off socks.