Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched all the Rocky's apart from the new one as they've been appearing on sky one recently. Not sure how good the newest one is gonna be, but I'm intrigued.

Going to see Die hard this afternoon, hope its worth it!

Rocky Balboa. I was bored tbh.

Just watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 in the past couple nights... Good films but a bit cheesy in some parts like although it was class on the 2nd one when she pulled the woman's other eye out. :icon_lol:

Just watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 in the past couple nights... Good films but a bit cheesy in some parts like although it was class on the 2nd one when she pulled the woman's other eye out. :jesuswept:

love that part

Just watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 in the past couple nights... Good films but a bit cheesy in some parts like although it was class on the 2nd one when she pulled the woman's other eye out. :jesuswept:

Reports are suggesting Tarantino is doing Kill Bill 3 and 4 back to back in China. Some of the Crazy 88 who lost limbs want revenge. I can only guess it'll be full of allusions to The One Armed Swordsman.

Reports are suggesting Tarantino is doing Kill Bill 3 and 4 back to back in China. Some of the Crazy 88 who lost limbs want revenge. I can only guess it'll be full of allusions to The One Armed Swordsman.

He really needs to give it a rest...He's making an utter fool of himself.

History will say: Tarantino..The clown?

Never before in the history of cinema has someone with such a vast knowledge of film language delivered so little to so many.

Edited by Parky

Agreed. And I like the bloke. Really needs to do Inglorious Bastards or something less comic and pull it out of the bag big style.

Just watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 in the past couple nights... Good films but a bit cheesy in some parts like although it was class on the 2nd one when she pulled the woman's other eye out. :lol:

Agreed. And I like the bloke. Really needs to do Inglorious Bastards or something less comic and pull it out of the bag big style.

Please review ammended. :jesuswept:

Vertigo - Overall a good film but I thought the love/relationship was a bit contrived.

Two things to take from the film:

1. Kim Novak was absolutely stunning.

2. James Stewart's character has to be the worst tail ever.