Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The Constant Gardner - Canny little romantic thriller.

Broken Blossoms or The Yellow Man and the Girl - I've never been so gripped by a silent film. Not exactly edge of your seat stuff by todays standards, but always interesting and some superb performances.

The Wicker Man

Good Lord.  I sat with such open mouthed astonishment over the full length of it.  Totally freaky.  The jolly folk music is the most frightening thing like.

83621[/snapback]

Good film like. All Britt Ekland's bits are dubbed btw. Also, it her tits but not her arse, apparently.

UnderWorld Evolution

enjoyable switch off higher reasoning cinema. Script and plot are not as bad as I feared, the acting is surprisingly passable. I had no expectations and watched it only to occupy me for a few hours, it was a choice between Underworld or Jim Carey's flick.

Kate Beckinsale in tight outfit, or Carey gurning for an hour and a half...

not the hardest decision I've ever made and one I'm happy to say hasn't come back to bite me in the ass.

UnderWorld Evolution

enjoyable switch off higher reasoning cinema.  Script and plot are not as bad as I feared, the acting is surprisingly passable. I had no expectations and watched it only to occupy me for a few hours, it was a choice between Underworld or Jim Carey's flick.

Kate Beckinsale in tight outfit, or Carey gurning for an hour and a half...

not the hardest decision I've ever made and one I'm happy to say hasn't come back to bite me in the ass.

84599[/snapback]

:lol: Jesus wept!

am busy watching 'broken flowers' - the new bill murray film.

when he goes to visit the sharon stone character, her daughter lets him in and then goes to answer a phone and comes back in the room stark bollock naked.

she looks about 12 in the film - i didnt know where to look.

heres the actress http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1232226/

ironically - she goes by the name of 'lolita' in the film.

my copy is available from www.cdwow.com for about £6.50 or so.

i bet this scene isnt in the region 1 or 2 release - anyne know if it was in the cinema version ?

when he goes to visit the sharon stone character, her daughter lets him in and then goes to answer a phone and comes back in the room  stark bollock naked.

i bet this scene isnt in the region 1 or 2 release - anyne know if it was in the cinema version ?

85009[/snapback]

Why would a naked 21 year old be cut? It's only a 15 and it was in the version I saw.

Passed uncut in the UK

when he goes to visit the sharon stone character, her daughter lets him in and then goes to answer a phone and comes back in the room  stark bollock naked.

85009[/snapback]

Why would a naked 21 year old be cut? It's only a 15 and it was in the version I saw.

Passed uncut in the UK

85039[/snapback]

but she looks soooooooo young !

Munich

Thought it was great but if you are going to see it i think most people have to be sorta interested about Black September as my one of my mates mate who went along with us was bored shitless!

Goes for about 150 minutes or so but it was stunning how they combined the old television footage into the movie and also re-enacted the parts eg the break into the Olympic Village, airport scene etc.

Eric Bana was good in it i thought and the ending is very symbolic blah blah. Thought they could of given more of a run down in the end of who is still alive and what they are doing now etc.

If you go i would recommend viewing, One Day In September the documentary before viewing the movie as it will help.

Layer Cake

the most in-depth review I can be arsed to give about this film is "Meh" It's all I can summon in response to the hour and a half of...Meh I was offered.

Sin City

What a steaming pile of dogshit, and a tragedy that valuable hours of my life were wasted watching that utter dross.