Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched Jarhead on Saturday night.

Simply not to be missed, very funny yet very moving.

85979[/snapback]

I've just sat and watched this. I'm not a girl who usually likes war films but I thought it would pass a couple of hours and found I really enjoyed it. I thought it gave a hell of an insight into some of the psychological aspects of war that you really can't imagine.

It also had Jake Gyllenhaal dancing round in just a santa hat to hide his modesty. :naughty:

86907[/snapback]

I wasn't particularly interested in seeing Jarhead, but something in your review won me over, I just can't quite put my finger on what it was...

86920[/snapback]

have you seen bareback mountain yet then Meenzer? :unsure:

have you seen bareback mountain yet then Meenzer? :naughty:

86921[/snapback]

:unsure: It hasn't hit my local English-language cinema yet, so shockingly enough, I haven't. I'll have to hand in my Gay Card at this rate. :unsure:

85979[/snapback]

I've just sat and watched this. I'm not a girl who usually likes war films but I thought it would pass a couple of hours and found I really enjoyed it. I thought it gave a hell of an insight into some of the psychological aspects of war that you really can't imagine.

It also had Jake Gyllenhaal dancing round in just a santa hat to hide his modesty. :naughty:

86907[/snapback]

I wasn't particularly interested in seeing Jarhead, but something in your review won me over, I just can't quite put my finger on what it was...

86920[/snapback]

You wish you could put your finger on what it was!

85979[/snapback]

86907[/snapback]

86920[/snapback]

rumoured to be a raging homo himself Meenz, the relationship with Dunst was a front. Which makes sense cause I cant see how anyone could find the snaggletoothed hag attractive

rumoured to be a raging homo himself Meenz, the relationship with Dunst was a front. Which makes sense cause I cant see how anyone could find the snaggletoothed hag attractive

86929[/snapback]

Heath Ledger's the one who's been far more comfortable talking about What It Was Like To Do Icky Gay Stuff On Screen, so it wouldn't surprise me for a moment if our Jake's got a few skeletons in the closet where he keeps his Santa hats...

85979[/snapback]

86907[/snapback]

86920[/snapback]

86929[/snapback]

KirstenDunst029.jpg

kirsten_dunst06.jpg

This Dunst? I think she's lovely.

85979[/snapback]

86907[/snapback]

86920[/snapback]

86929[/snapback]

KirstenDunst029.jpg

kirsten_dunst06.jpg

This Dunst? I think she's lovely.

87292[/snapback]

She has her moments like. More of an ordinary prettiness to her.....which makes her even more hornworthy in my book.

Saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time last night. Canny, but not as clever as it thinks it is/pretends it's not.

87694[/snapback]

Spot on. People wank over it. "Above average" for me.

87719[/snapback]

"Gimme some Tots"

;)

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

:blink:

"I caught you a delicious bass."

;)

Aristocrats.

Too funny.

Was watching with the girls I live with.

every five minutes my hilarity was met with either stunned silence or "I don't get it"....

it's just extremely offensively funny shit.

running scared - pretty good

when a stranger calls - annoying how many times the stranger actually calls!!!!!

91713[/snapback]

Keep trying tbh.