Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Night Watch. Heard some good things about this Russian take on the good v evil / horror genre but I thought it was pretty dull. Not shocking but just a bit naff really. Plus, it isn't remotely frightening.

Night Watch. Heard some good things about this Russian take on the good v evil / horror genre but I thought it was pretty dull. Not shocking but just a bit naff really. Plus, it isn't remotely frightening.

I didn't think it was remotely frightening either but then again I can't think of another vampire film that is. Quite enjoyed it though and I'm keen to see Day Watch.

I didn't think it was remotely frightening either but then again I can't think of another vampire film that is. Quite enjoyed it though and I'm keen to see Day Watch.

wouldn't bother mate :lol:

Juno - I actually thought it canny. Easy to watch/follow, cant recall the lasses name but thats a couple of her films Ive seen her in and liked her role.

Got a couple to watch over the weekend still. There will be blood & No country for old men.

In the hands of the gods. Good film spoilt slightly by the tits who are in it. 4 narcissists and a member of the god squad set about travelling from New York to Buenos Aires using money from performing freestyle tricks on the street.

3 of them are your typical captain of the uni football team types, fully niked up in their tracksuits and silly hairdos. Another just got out of jail and the final bloke just prays every day.

Well worth a watch though

wouldn't bother mate :lol:

i second that.

Juno - I actually thought it canny. Easy to watch/follow, cant recall the lasses name but thats a couple of her films Ive seen her in and liked her role.

Got a couple to watch over the weekend still. There will be blood & No country for old men.

I enjoyed it too.

Despite the fact I hate that lass. Hated her in Hard Candy too. I hate any smart arse kids who talk like they're reading from a book of witty retorts. It's why I hated Brick too. I hate the lad in that as much as I hate the bint in this. Both try way too hard. Not like Michael Cera, he's brilliant, a master of the understated, inarticulately and quietly hilarious.

Whenever she wasn't annoying me I really liked it though.

:lol: it was lot better than i was expecting. the effects were done by the weta workshop people who also did lord of the rings.

Tucker: What about the sheep?

Angus Oldfield: Fuck the sheep!

Tucker: No time for that bro. Go go go!

:D