Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Old Boy

9/10.

Great film.

Anyone seen Thirst (his vampire film) yet?

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...994ab734c85b6b0

Finally got round to watching it. Thought it would be good for Halloween. It's not scary like, but there's a few "oooh ya bugger" moments like the hammer in Oldboy, and plenty of the same visual flair.

The DVD has an interview on it and they ask him about the Spielberg/Will Smith version of Oldboy. He says he can't wait to see it. That project's since died like. The story now is that Spike Lee will be directing Josh Brolin and Christian Bale in it. As a result I've changed my mind on the entire project and look forward to that if it happens.

After finishing Thirst, I turned channel 5 on and A Fistful of Dollars is on. Fucking mint. He's all fucked up in the shed doing his target practice now and Morricone is giving it the inspiring vengeance theme. :wub:

You boys need to check out 'Drive'.

Best film I've seen this year.

Saw it yesterday.

Loved it ... love those slow-burn, hard-as-nails crime stories.

Reminded me of the best of Jim Thompson's nasty little stories of petty, dirty crime.

Fantastic film

You boys need to check out 'Drive'.

Best film I've seen this year.

Saw it yesterday.

Loved it ... love those slow-burn, hard-as-nails crime stories.

Reminded me of the best of Jim Thompson's nasty little stories of petty, dirty crime.

Fantastic film

I thought it was shite and totally misrepresent ed by the trailer.

Warrior is easily the best film this year imo

I love you Philip morris

Jim Carey and Ewan McGregor gay romantic comedy. Best romantic comedy I've seen this year I think.

Martin Scorsese's journey through American cinema

part 1 of 3. Love his to straight to camera narration. A lot of the American side of the story of film currently on more4 seems to have been pulled directly from here. Not just ideas but specific clips and interviews. Look forward to the next 2.

It's about three or four years but watched The Sentinel through the week. Canny enough show about a plot within the secret service of America, to kill the president. The secret service know someone inside want him dead, and Michael Douglas get framed for it. The wrongun in the SS is working for some rogue former Soviet organisation, but what fucks me off is you don't ever find out the reason they want the president dead. Michael Douglas has been humping the presidents wife as well, but anyway I won't spoil the end, it's a decent show, and fuck me Kim Basinger is unbelievable for 55, a gilf of epic proportions. 7/10