Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Aye I saw it a while back. What a fucking arsehole he is. Was a decent doc though. He didn't think much of Bonham. :lol:

His drumming is the worst thing about Cream imo. I'm sure he's great technically, but I cannot fucking abide a drum solo.

aye, every drum solo, in the history of time, is total shit and Baker's are somehow the worst of the lot. Is that the one where he gives Mitch Mitchell some grief as well? The sound of a bloke bitter that another 3 piece came along that wiped Cream off the map tbh.

Gone Girl. Excellent, taut script with Fincher at the helm. 8/10. Go and see it.

Agreed! Fantastic film. Fincher's tights film yet. Affleck and Pike are perfectly cast as well. Great performances.

Wor lass wants us to see Gone Girl but it doesn't seem appropriate at the minute, given I'm plotting to push her off the Newhaven - Dieppe ferry.

I'll wait until it's on DVD I think.

"Adapting the cold language of data encryption to recount a dramatic saga of abuse of power and justified paranoia, Poitras brilliantly demonstrates that information is a weapon that cuts both ways." - 5/5

"Citizenfour is a gripping record of how our rulers are addicted to gaining more and more power and control over us – if we let them" - 5/5

"CITIZENFOUR is an expertly crafted expose with unprecedented urgency." - 5/5

"No matter one's personal stance about what Snowden did, this revelatory work is fascinating and thought-provoking, if, at the same time, oddly lacking in tension; unlike the provocations of Michael Moore or Oliver Stone, the temperature of this film is very cool." 4/5

"What holds us is that we’re right in the room as history is being made — with the guy, the actual guy, soon to be notorious all over the world." 4/5

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/citizenfour

Looking forward to this