Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Is Enter The Void good like or is that his rapey one?

It's class but not sure if it's your cup of char like as it's all about taking DMT and that.

I liked Under the skin apart from the lack of proper explanation.

It just appealed to my "weird" sensor.

It's very filmic, no doubt about that...But I just can't take that much slow moving filmic these days.

Interesting viewing that, although I wouldn't dabble personally.

I'd do it under the same conditions as they did on that - all lab controlled etc. You wouldn't want to be getting it off the bloke down the pub though.

You get caught in some kind of time loop. I've never got out of it. :lol:

You still wearing Cuban Heels?

Terence Mckenna's lectures and writings on DMT are fascinating and bizarre at the same time.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

You still wearing Cuban Heals?

Terence Mckenna's lectures and writings on DMT are fascinating and bizarre at the same time.

Frankly I found it some of the most insightful stuff I've ever come across....And I'm a big comer acrosser. HIghly recommended. I know more about the universe than Hawking. :)

Edited by Park Life

Frankly I found it some of the most insightful stuff I've ever come across....And I'm a big comer acrosser. HIghly recommended.

Worth it for the insane clown posse visuals tbf.

I'd do it under the same conditions as they did on that - all lab controlled etc. You wouldn't want to be getting it off the bloke down the pub though.

Aye, you'd want the dosage to be pretty precise for that shit.

Gemma you're intelligent and sane. You're not built for it. Go nowhere near it. Ever. If you even hear of it move to another city. You have to come to it with a backstory. It chooses you kind of.

Gemma you're intelligent and sane. You're not built for it. Go nowhere near it. Ever. If you even hear of it move to another city. You have to come to it with a backstory. It chooses you kind of.

:lol: Message received.

:lol:

That top 50 movies is just a hipsters list of indy films.

Kill List? Started off well but was piss poor rip off of The Wickerman.

Under the Skin? I went with my mate to watch this and his exact words afterwards : "What the fuck just happened?"

Ted ? Seriously? It was just mildly amusing.

Boyhood was okay for 2/3s. Last 1/3 was dull. I can see why it has hipster acclaim though.