Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Took LSD once. Took me and a mate four hours to eat a 50g packet of crisps which I don't think I put down at any point. So pipe down I reckon. He's not the only one achieving greatness whilst high on acid.

Found myself chatting to a painting about God. :lol:

Was in hysterics laughing at a picture of a very young Steve Watson on the cover of a NUFC programme with some pals when on acid, Seemed like my ribs were going to burst through my chest. He had curly ginger hair and it obviously tickled us. We eventually had to rip it up as it looked like he was laughing at us. :lol:

Something similar happened with a viz type magazine where it had a picture of Rolf Harris with the caption, 'Everyone's favourite' underneath it. We were out of our minds laughing at it off our boxes on acid. (Obviously this was before we all knew he was a colossal perv). Was around 1990-91-ish.

Not in the same league as the Watto story but I was on mushrooms and had to turn Final Score over as Ray Stubbs began to look more and more like a Rhino.

I was baked off my skull in heaton one time at a friends house. We ran out of milk for tea and bread and butter for toast and I drew the short straw to go and get the required supplies.

Being totally toasted myself my plan was to pick up the what I wanted hand over cash and walk away without any interaction with none stoned humans. To my horror I realised this was going to be impossible as the botles of milk were not in a free standing fridge as I expected but were in a cold shelf / counter behind which the local shopkeeper stood. They had each kind of milk you could imagine in bottles with colour coded tops for semi skimmed, skimmed and full fat as you would expect and those bottles of orange juice you can get of the milkman same shape and all that.

I handed over the bread and butter and asked the kind gentleman if I could have some milk. I actually think I just gestured and kind of said "milk please". TO which the man asked as to what type I wanted, he did this by asking what colour.

Of course my dulled response to this was "can I have a white one please" to which the man chuckling to himself picked out a random bottle and enquired if I wanted any cigarette papers. I said yes please paid and was on my way.

The Rover. Enjoyed it. Pearce and Pattinson were both very good, particularly the latter who I assumed was only any use for being a shimmery vampire.

Ex Machina. Really liked this. I've only seen Oscar Isaac in this and A Most Violent Year and he's been good in both.

Mad Max: Fury Road

Absolutely the best film I've seen this year. Utterly fucking awesome.

Yes, I'm uncultured - I can't help loving films like this though!

Mad Max: Fury Road

Absolutely the best film I've seen this year. Utterly fucking awesome.

Yes, I'm uncultured - I can't help loving films like this though!

:lol: Aye I enjoyed it too, I thought Hoult was very good in it.

Looking forward to seeing the Australian documentary Mad Max. Should be good.

Watched Blade Runner for the first time the other day. Not sure if its just aged badly or if I was expecting too much but I didn't think it was that great.

imitation game. good, but not exactly one to take the edge off after a long and heavy weekend or to improve the mood about returning to work. 7/10

imitation game. good, but not exactly one to take the edge off after a long and heavy weekend or to improve the mood about returning to work. 7/10

Groundhog Day worked perfectly on that score for me last night.