Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The original had all points covered- Swayze as the panty moistener, Keanu for the Stoners and Gary Fucking Busey for everyone else. (not forgetting the President masks- where are the President masks???)

This looks like a steaming CGI turd.

Just watched What Masie knew. Another depressing one. Decent if you like that kind of thing. Melancholy Indy flick, good acting. Not exactly one to get the pulse racing.

Watched that yesterday and completely agree. Daft as fuck, but it didn't try to be anything but.

Plus having a Scandinavian Princess that wants to take it up the hoop, what is not to love?

Mad Max.

Fucking brilliant bonkers bullshit.

Heard someone complain that there wasn't much plot as she left the cinema. Who gives a fuck love?! There was a bloke playing a flame throwing guitar atop a set of massive speakers for no reason what-so-ever beyond it being fucking bonkers.

Camp X-Ray. Really enjoyed this. Kristen Stewart is really good when she's not acting in shitty vampire films.

Also St. Vincent. Bill Murray is his usual majestic self. Recommended.

Camp X-Ray. Really enjoyed this. Kristen Stewart is really good when she's not acting in shitty vampire films.

Also St. Vincent. Bill Murray is his usual majestic self. Recommended.

You seen Adventureland?

Mad Max Fury Road.

It seems there are huge fans of the genre of film who love this. I am not a huge fan and found it very meh. Nothing new or anything really to say in the movie, my friends who rave about it just kept going on about the lack of CGI. Really I don't care about hw it's shot I am more interested about the story, plot and script and it seemed to be devoid of anything interesting for me.

Mad Max Fury Road.

It seems there are huge fans of the genre of film who love this. I am not a huge fan and found it very meh. Nothing new or anything really to say in the movie, my friends who rave about it just kept going on about the lack of CGI. Really I don't care about hw it's shot I am more interested about the story, plot and script and it seemed to be devoid of anything interesting for me.

Yeah, not going to be a lot of that in Mad Max. Not sure what you were hoping for?

I saw that San Andreas down Sunderland the other night, good show, I enjoyed it. I thought it would be shite, its similar to 2012, but far far better, it still has the odd, as if that would happen moment, but decent. You won't go and watch it and think, "that's shite I'd rather have stopped in and had a wank/shagged wor lass".

Has anyone seen Mad Max: Fury Road? It's still out now, and it must be decent, it's been voted as the 31st best film in history so it can't be shite. Thinking about getting my injections and seeing it down Sunderland Empire later.

Edited by McFaul

Mad Max: Fury Road

Absolutely the best film I've seen this year. Utterly fucking awesome.

Yes, I'm uncultured - I can't help loving films like this though!

Aye I've read loads of things like this about it. 31st best film in history?!?!? Incredible. Seems like only old Scottish based miserable old cunts don't like it.