Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

FFS If that isn't the comment of a fat cock knocker then I don't know what is

or a man with a vocabulary that developed after highschool? :rolleyes:

knobhead :razz:

"Don't you think I realize what's going on here, miss? Who do you think I am, huh? Don't you think I know that if I was some hotshot from out of town that pulled inside here and you guys made a reservation mistake, I'd be the first one to get a room and I'd be upstairs relaxing right now. But I'm not some hotshot from out of town, I'm a small reporter from "Rolling Stone" magazine that's in town to do an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson that's gonna be picked up by every major magazine in the country. I was gonna call the article "Michael Jackson Is Sitting On Top of the World," but now I think I might as well just call it "Michael Jackson Can Sit On Top of the World Just As Long As He Doesn't Sit in the Beverly Palm Hotel 'Cause There's No Niggers Allowed in There!"

:rolleyes:

Just been to see The Good Shepherd.

Brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Not totally sure that Matt Damon was the right choice for the lead, but, hey, what the fuck do I know!

Dancing?

Just watched Apocalypto for a second time, equally as enjoyable as the first time.

I've seen it twice I don't know why some people are down on this film. Good work.

Park Life I reckon you're a bit like Cartman in his love for Mel like. :lol:

Just watched Apocalypto for a second time, equally as enjoyable as the first time.

I've seen it twice I don't know why some people are down on this film. Good work.

I've not met anyone that didn't like it.

Park Life I reckon you're a bit like Cartman in his love for Mel like. :lol:

:lol:

Mel in his directing role has done very little wrong so far though.

Everyone loves a Tarantino mix tape, so here's the track list from the soundtrack to his new film Death Proof

“The Last Race” — Jack Nitzsche

“Baby, It's You” — Smith

“Paranoia Prima” — Ennio Morricone

“Planning & Scheming” — Eli Roth & Michael Bacall

“Jeepster” — T Rex

“Stuntman Mike” — Rose McGowan & Kurt Russell

“Staggolee” — Pacific Gas & Electric

“The Love You Save (May Be Your Own)” — Joe Tex

“Good Love, Bad Love” — Eddie Floyd

“Down In Mexico” — The Coasters

“Hold Tight - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

“Sally and Jack (From the Motion Picture Blow Out)” — Pino Donaggio

“It's So Easy” — Willy DeVille

“Whatever-However” — Tracie Thoms & Zoe Bell

“Riot In Thunder Alley” — Eddie Beram

“Chick Habit” — April March

The Blue Dahlia - Pretty good early film noir wrote by Raymond Chandler. Alan Ladd is canny in the lead but doesn't have the same appeal as the likes of Bogart. Lana Turner is good as the 'femme fatale' though.

The Lady In The Water - If you like the rest of Shyamalan's work (which I have to say I do) I think you would like this. I thought it was quite a bit better than The Village (which I thought was ok) and a pretty good fantasy story.

Brazil - Generally people seem to either love or hate this but I found myself coming somewhere in the middle. It's a fantastic world that TG has created and there are some great performances, particularly De Niro who is hilarious, but I felt it fell some way short of Twelve Monkeys which I think is Gilliam's high point.

The Blue Dahlia - Pretty good early film noir wrote by Raymond Chandler. Alan Ladd is canny in the lead but doesn't have the same appeal as the likes of Bogart. Lana Turner is good as the 'femme fatale' though.

The Lady In The Water - If you like the rest of Shyamalan's work (which I have to say I do) I think you would like this. I thought it was quite a bit better than The Village (which I thought was ok) and a pretty good fantasy story.

Brazil - Generally people seem to either love or hate this but I found myself coming somewhere in the middle. It's a fantastic world that TG has created and there are some great performances, particularly De Niro who is hilarious, but I felt it fell some way short of Twelve Monkeys which I think is Gilliam's high point.

One good film followed by a load of crap.

I've quite liked all of his films tbh. Sixth Sense is the best I agree but there's been at least part of all of the rest I've enjoyed. Not great works of art by any means but a decent watch.

Pulp Fiction - for the first time. :lol:

Thought it was alright, didn't really pay attention to a lot of it though.

That's the best way to watch films, I find. :nufc:

Well it does go on for quite a while.. I'm not one for long films.

My boyfriend announced it was a travesty that I'd never seen it. Next up: Lock Stock, Reservoir Dogs, Trainspotting and Snatch as my education continues. :lol:

It was excellent and very thought provoking a nice mix of fairytale, hope and the chance for redemption.

Tell him to fuck off with Snatch tbh. It's absolute shite. The rest are worth seeing.

I used my veto on the Godfather box set. :lol:

But no fear, I have plenty chick flicks lined up for him.