Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Even Dwarfs Started Small

You wouldn't believe the nightmares I was having last night. Every time I closed my eyes dwarfs were chasing me on motorbikes. I'm absoloutley wrecked this morning. Must have had 2 hours all night. I think it's the scariest film I've ever seen.

Cinderella Man

Pretty good, a true feel good story, well made and well acted.

I have to admit there were bits in this where there was a deffo lump in the throat...Mangaged to hold it back enough to get away with 'man crying'. :D

I wasnt impressed with their treatment of Max Baer though.

Cinderella Man

Pretty good, a true feel good story, well made and well acted.

I have to admit there were bits in this where there was a deffo lump in the throat...Mangaged to hold it back enough to get away with 'man crying'. :D

I wasnt impressed with their treatment of Max Baer though.

And nor were his family, true that Baer killed two men but he was deeply regretful and wasn't the thug that they portrayed in the movie.

Rashomon & Three Burials of the mexican bloke.

I enjoyed both of them but I did think that they both were slightly spoilled by not having a really good ending. I think what really grabs me about a film tends to be the ending and I don't think either of the endings were really satisfying.

And for the record Millers Crossing is an amazing film and so is Once Upon A Time In America.

Watched 'the prestige' last night......what a load of bollocks!

Thats the second shit film in a day i watched that people on this forum had raved on about. The first one was some italian subtitled slapstick comedy shit which some daft shite, possibly Happy Face had recommended as film of the week, FFS, he must be as corny as the film.

Have to think long and hard before taking advice from some of the simpletons on here who think there the new Barry Norman.

Cinderella Man - V.Good 7.5/10

Have i recorded the wrong film? Life is beautiful was his film of the week recommendation........Jesus Wept...had to turn it off after half an hour

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Thats the second shit film in a day i watched that people on this forum had raved on about. The first one was some italian subtitled slapstick comedy shit which some daft shite, possibly Happy Face had recommended as film of the week, FFS, he must be as corny as the film.

Have to think long and hard before taking advice from some of the simpletons on here who think there the new Barry Norman.

Have i recorded the wrong film? Life is beautiful was his film of the week recommendation........Jesus Wept...had to turn it off after half an hour

You really shouldn't go on what I recommend.

I think Brock's suggestions are more to your taste.

You really shouldn't go on what I recommend.

I think Brock's suggestions are more to your taste.

You don't think that Italian shite is a good film, you've just heard some other arty, film critic wannabe raving on about it and have decided to jump on the bullshit bandwagon...it was fucking laughable

You don't think that Italian shite is a good film, you've just heard some other arty, film critic wannabe raving on about it and have decided to jump on the bullshit bandwagon...it was fucking laughable

You'll probably find the majority of people on here that have seen it thought it was excellent too.

Life would be canny boring if we all had the same tastes tbh. Anyway, watched 'Funeral In Berlin' last night. As good as, if not better than, The Ipcress File imo. The book is great too.

Now, I'll start off by saying that I have no idea how this found its way onto my Lovefilm list, but.....ahem....Final Destination 3. B)

What a heap of shite! It's the sort of film that I imagine Brock would think was Oscar-worthy. I think that's the worst insult I can think of for it. :icon_lol:

Now, I'll start off by saying that I have no idea how this found its way onto my Lovefilm list, but.....ahem....Final Destination 3. B)

What a heap of shite! It's the sort of film that I imagine Brock would think was Oscar-worthy. I think that's the worst insult I can think of for it. :icon_lol:

Its due on my doorstep tomorrow. Might just send it straight back. It wasnt even in my top 25 choices. Jokers!!!