Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

It was a remake of Infernal Affairs which was set in Hong Kong I think.

Is that the one with Chow Yun Fat (sp) in it?

No, Andy Lau and Tony Leung.

Infernal Affairs is better. I thought the Departed was great and the direction and style of the film was superb. However all the subtlety of the original was lost. Even more annoying was the pandering to American morals with

The bad guy not getting away with it

Edited by luckypierre

For some reason i'd never seen the Terminator, so my mate bugged me into watching this 'classic'.

Wait til I see him next, what a waste of 2 hours! One of the worst films i've ever seen, absolute utter wank. The only amusing bit was the 'fuck you asshole' line, the rest was tedious.

The Mission - De Niro, Irons and Neeson. Is it more nails to fight an enemy or to love them? Bit crap to say love them when it's a modern army ripping the shite out of tribal indians who have sticks. Nice sentiment though.

For some reason i'd never seen the Terminator, so my mate bugged me into watching this 'classic'.

Wait til I see him next, what a waste of 2 hours! One of the worst films i've ever seen, absolute utter wank. The only amusing bit was the 'fuck you asshole' line, the rest was tedious.

One of the most bizare things I've ever heard! Terminator is fucking brilliant.

:baby:

I can imagine in the 80s, it would have been class, but 20 years later its just cheesy rubbish.

Oh my.

Sulu.jpg

:baby:

I can imagine in the 80s, it would have been class, but 20 years later its just cheesy rubbish.

Nonsense. Some of the special effects have inevitably dated but appart from that it hasn't aged a bit.