Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Neither as good as T3. He wears funny glasses in that :lol:

He should never had done T3. Too old. Shame. Let just close our eyes and pretend it never happened!

Along with Highlander 2 to whatever they ended up at.

Highlander is one of the few movies where a re-worked version would improve on a cult classic.

imo

Neither as good as T3. He wears funny glasses in that :lol:

He should never had done T3. Too old. Shame. Let just close our eyes and pretend it never happened!

Highlander is one of the few movies where a re-worked version would improve on a cult classic.

imo

I agree. I watched a few months back. Very dated. However, they'd probably just fuck it up.

I dunno, get the write script writer (My vote goes to Joss Wheddon), the right director, (Brian Singer) get some quality actors and it could work fine

Children of Men - Canny disappointed after some of the rave reviews it got. I liked Michael Caine, Clive Owen and Julianne Moore in it and the young lass was ok too. Some of the other actors were pretty weak though I thought including that lad who was in Byker Grove. It was quite enjoyable and the premise was interesting but some of the plot was a bit ridiculous, not least the various escapes made. 3 1/2 stars.

Neither as good as T3. He wears funny glasses in that <_<

imo

James Cameron is virtually the only director to make a sequel better than the original. In fact, he's done it twice - Aliens and Terminator 2.

If only he hadn't become obsessed with that boat...

imo

James Cameron is virtually the only director to make a sequel better than the original. In fact, he's done it twice - Aliens and Terminator 2.

Aliens is the only sequel that I can think of that I like better than the original tbh.

imo

Aliens is the only sequel that I can think of that I like better than the original tbh.

33tieljap4.gif

I have no issue with your post, I just wanted to post that picture cos I think it's hilarious. <_<B)

imo

33tieljap4.gif

I have no issue with your post, I just wanted to post that picture cos I think it's hilarious. <_<<_<

Genius B)

imo

33tieljap4.gif

I have no issue with your post, I just wanted to post that picture cos I think it's hilarious. <_<B)

love it

Borat. Funny in parts but generally average. The naked wrestling scene was pretty grim. Top work by the actors though. Above and beyond spring to mind!

Got The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada to watch over the weekend after a couple of thumbs up from Alex et al. It had better be good! <_<

History of violence - Deary Me!

I thought that started off very well, but the ending I thought was complete and utter arse.

I thought that started off very well, but the ending I thought was complete and utter arse.

Agreed. The idea was good, but it was if they thought "Right, great setup. Now what do we do?".

Agreed. The idea was good, but it was if they thought "Right, great setup. Now what do we do?".

Was incredibly disapointed by the end. Vigo Mortensen had virtually turned into the Terminator by the end. He was only supposed to be a mob bloke but you'd think he'd been training the SAS for years.

William Hurt was very poor by his standards too. Ed Harris was very good like.

Just for a bit of balance, I thought History of Violence was awesome from start to finish.

The final nail in your coffin as a film critic tbh <_<

I'm no more of a critic than anyone else and never claimed to be tbf.

Christ, Brock has most posts in the music thread, and he's hardly clued up on the best sounds is he.