Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

White Chicks. Funny as fuck :icon_lol:

You do your avatar a grave injustice when you make such claims about what's funny as fuck. ;)

;)

Blackadder is legendarry. White chicks is funny in the background film.

Wor lass owns White Chicks on dvd :jesuswept:

Seen Scott Pilgrim today and I'd heartily recommend it. There's something to be said for something that manages to revel in its total geekiness but pull off one of the coolest films of the year. Great cast, well-written, inventively directed and well, well worth a watch.

Wor lass owns White Chicks on dvd :jesuswept:

Seen Scott Pilgrim today and I'd heartily recommend it. There's something to be said for something that manages to revel in its total geekiness but pull off one of the coolest films of the year. Great cast, well-written, inventively directed and well, well worth a watch.

That was the other one i watched at the weekend couldnt remember what it was till you posted. I thought it was a total pile of wank in honesty and i'm a computer programmer ffs (geek etc).

Obviously I'm a cooler geek than you :icon_lol:

Salt 8/10

Excellent action film with Jolie on fine form.

Interesting storyline and very fast paced with a good few twists and turns.

Very enjoyable.

Tits oot?

Unfortunately not but plenty of that Jolie brooding that quite frankly is all you need from her :jesuswept:

Tits would have got it a 9 (directors take note)

Salt 8/10

Excellent action film with Jolie on fine form.

Interesting storyline and very fast paced with a good few twists and turns.

Very enjoyable.

Tits oot?

Unfortunately not but plenty of that Jolie brooding that quite frankly is all you need from her :icon_lol:

Tits would have got it a 9 (directors take note)

Meh…

Want tits :icon_lol::jesuswept:

Avatar. I'd not really fancied it when it first came out but wor lass wanted to see the special edition and I'm really glad I did. I suppose it's the absolute epitome of style over substance because if it hadn't been made in 3D it would have just been prety standard sci fi fare. But the 3D is the experience and pisses on anything else I've seen in 3D from such a great height (mainly because it doesn't use it as a gimmick, it's just there). Wonderfull stuff.

3D is inherently prejudiced against specky cunts </stevie> like me. There's no way of wearing a pair of 3D glasses on top of regular glasses without considerable ear and nose pain. That said, if cinematic trends continue as they are, I expect Specsavers will be doing prescription 3D specs within the next few years - and I'd probably get more frequent use out of them than their sunglasses equivalent, so... :jesuswept:

3D resembles a damp smell to me. It's nothing more than a gimmick that has now picked up some speed due to one properly executed film that it was involved with. Now it's used in most movies that are targeted at children, in which they've slapped it on, promoting itself to thickle parents. Its grown vast appeal since Avatar, and Sky have created a channel evolved around it, and are now trying to implement it into their football coverage, absurd nonetheless.

3D resembles a damp smell to me. It's nothing more than a gimmick that has now picked up some speed due to one properly executed film that it was involved with. Now it's used in most movies that are targeted at children, in which they've slapped it on, promoting itself to thickle parents. Its grown vast appeal since Avatar, and Sky have created a channel evolved around it, and are now trying to implement it into their football coverage, absurd nonetheless.

Pretty much.

Expendables. Wouldn't bother going to the cinema for this, but it's a real throw back to the early action films. Ridiculous, plot-holes a-go-go and wooden acting.... still fun in a preposterous way like.

Expendables --- Absolute Dross.

Having seen trailers I was expecting a modern twist on the Dirty Dozen sort of tale with lots of in jokes, great one liners and plenty of modern action.

This has none of that. Willis and Arnie both get about 30 seconds of screen time each and that's it.

It really is bad. avoid.

Die Another Day

Can't wait another minute. Would you do the honours Parky, if you're not busy making coffee.

Don't think I've seen it, can't remember it anyhow....But that has never stopped me!

2/10. :jesuswept:

Die Another Day

Can't wait another minute. Would you do the honours Parky, if you're not busy making coffee.

Don't think I've seen it, can't remember it anyhow....But that has never stopped me!

2/10. :icon_lol:

Thanks for the kiss of life. :jesuswept:

Expendables. Wouldn't bother going to the cinema for this, but it's a real throw back to the early action films. Ridiculous, plot-holes a-go-go and wooden acting.... still fun in a preposterous way like.

Directed by a wooden actor - what did you expect?