Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Saw a copy of "Salo" the other day, but opted not to purchase it. I only the know of it by it's reputation - sick stuff, hasn't dated through sheer content contained in the film.

Not meaning to sound off-beat, but it sounds like [through it's content] a groupie flick for pedophiles. Somebody will correct me, wasn't Passolini [the film's director] murdered by a sexual abuse/pedophile after the Salo's release.

Edited by Year Zero

Saw a copy of "Salo" the other day, but opted not to purchase it. I only the know of it by it's reputation - sick stuff, hasn't dated through sheer content contained in the film.

Not meaning to sound off-beat, but it sounds like [through it's content] a groupie flick for pedophiles. Somebody will correct me, wasn't Passolini [the film's director] murdered by a sexual abuse/pedophile after the Salo's release.

I saw it once, not particularly good, if it weren't for the shock factor then no one would have heard of it.

I saw it once, not particularly good, if it weren't for the shock factor then no one would have heard of it.

When Salo was released it was instantly banned in many counties because of its' highly controversial nature - paedophilia being the main point of contention.

The Condemned - Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones lead a stellar ensemble cast in this gripping and culturally relevant action flick. Basically Battle Royale but with these lot in place of the schoolkids. Jones is funny in the movie and hams it up admirably. 3/10.

Strange he's still living in Hollywood.

Monsters. What a strange and fantastic film. Looks like low budget and feels like it, but is truly magical. Highly recommended and available now on rivers.

This is what I'll most likely be watching on Saturday night.

Monsters. What a strange and fantastic film. Looks like low budget and feels like it, but is truly magical. Highly recommended and available now on rivers.

This is what I'll most likely be watching on Saturday night.

Had a quick sail down the usual estuarys and couldn't see it anywhere.

The Condemned - Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones lead a stellar ensemble cast in this gripping and culturally relevant action flick. Basically Battle Royale but with these lot in place of the schoolkids. Jones is funny in the movie and hams it up admirably. 3/10.

I enjoyed that...but it was a bad attempt at ripping off the Running Man

I'm Not There

Casey Affleck follows Joaquin Phoenix around as he orders prostitutes, does cocaine and acts like a total heed the baal. 100% recommended.

I'm Still Here?

I'm Still Standing?

I'm Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Da?

I'm Ron Burgundy? :(

Going to see The Other guys tomo.

Is it up there with Anchorman or down there with ,er, one of the shitter Will Ferrell movies?