Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I think the series has about 10, but the acting/directing and script were dire.

My favourite scenes were with the beer cooler; Stiffler gets up on a deserted beach and walks 2 steps off camera and somehow becomes invisible.

and in a similar vein earlier on when they're walking towards a huge party and 3 steps away from it "ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING?". They look up and there's 100 teenagers dancing. "OH THERE IT IS".

Bewbs though.

Agreed. Not as good as the last film still great though.

Big thing for me is the rumbling about Bane's voice. Is he as hard to understand as they're saying?

Big thing for me is the rumbling about Bane's voice. Is he as hard to understand as they're saying?

It's easy to understand. Even if there is times where he sounds like Yoda.

Firstly, Dark Knight was miles better than DKR.

Secondly, could barely understand a word Bane was saying. His voice was utterly ridiculous too.

Thirdly, I spent the first hour or so not really caring. I was struggling to stay awake at one stage. It picked up a bit but the whole film was taking itself far too seriously for my liking. Anne Hathaway is a shit actress and was miscast, although she did look pretty stunning. The whole plot though was a bit ropey and just struck me as a film you'll see on channel 4 in the easter holidays.

It was ok but in all honesty I came out of the cinema thinking about how I enjoyed Spiderman more!

The Imposter - documentary about a missing American boy who turns up 4 years later in Spain...or does he?! Thought it was brilliant and it kept you wondering what was gonna happen next. It opens on 24th August and I'd recommend it.

Dark Knight Rises - nothing to add to what's been said already, you do miss the odd line from Bane, his voice does sound like Brian Blessed doing panto, Hathaway has got a stupendous arse, it's a very good film.

Saw Dark Knight Rises last night. Didn't seem at all long, did miss a bit of what Bane was saying every now and then, but more than that he just has a weird sounding voice. Pretty damn good though.

Filmfolk - I've been trying to remember/track down a film I saw years ago that was possibly on Channel 4 during a 'Blaxploitation' series they screened. Watching with mates through the haze of the smoke in the room I'll be fucked if I can remember much of it other than it was funny.

Anyway the clues are - it was American, possibly 70's, cheap budget, featured an impoverished family chasing an obvious toy bat on a string around a room shouting with excitement "catch it catch it - its a black chicken !"

Any ideas ? . .

Another blaxploitation one watched under similar circumstancrs that I've been keen to track down so can watch again was like a spoof horror one that may have been in b&w and memorable for a line . It featured a house that had a butler who was the kind of wise owl in the whole film . There was a zombie in it and this butler was scared of it and the line I remember from it was him turning to camera , holding silver tray, eyes agog, and saying "there's two things in life I don't wanna be - AND BOTH'A THEM'S A ZOMBIE !"

Random as y like I know, but any help appreciated !

Filmfolk - I've been trying to remember/track down a film I saw years ago that was possibly on Channel 4 during a 'Blaxploitation' series they screened. Watching with mates through the haze of the smoke in the room I'll be fucked if I can remember much of it other than it was funny.

Anyway the clues are - it was American, possibly 70's, cheap budget, featured an impoverished family chasing an obvious toy bat on a string around a room shouting with excitement "catch it catch it - its a black chicken !"

Any ideas ? . .

Thats a quote from love at first bite.

Edited by Christmas Tree