Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

It's a 2012 film but yeah, a good watch.

Yeah. This was a nice sleeper surprise. His comment could have been a weak inside joke?

Safety not guaranteed

One if my favourite films this year

Aye I enjoyed that, ending was a bit naff but can't really see any other ending fitting with the film.

Starred Up, fantastic IMO.

Loved that, very good.

A man for all seasons

Quality performances. Enjoyed it immensely. Timeless story of how men of principal are vilified by the corrupt political class. Assange, Manning, Snowden and Greenwald cold tell you all about it.

Crazy Heart

Grizzled country blues alky falls deeper into alcoholism. I was enjoying it right up to the moment he goes into rehab. Had been looking forward to a real miserable ending. Couldn't believe it when it got all Hollywood in the space of 5 minutes and everyone lived happily ever after. Spoiled the previous 115 minutes that provided a more realistic look at addiction.

Marty

As a lad who married in his early thirties, last of the gang to do so, with a mother who pushed for the wedding but won't cut the apron strings I enjoyed this immensely.

You go to any old shit these days innit?