Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't often post in this thread, but between Renton's newly exposed fetish and Gemmill's elven cosplay selfie, I think I'm done in here for another few days.

You've got a nerve!

And no, I don't remotely have a thing for gigantic women. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't often post in this thread, but between Renton's newly exposed fetish and Gemmill's elven cosplay selfie, I think I'm done in here for another few days.

Gemmill is a big butch ginger bloke with house cleaning robot in tow.

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

Cheers Fish, that fight went straight o we me (probably because the significance of the mountain wasn't there for me then).

You missed hound vs. Brienne as an obvious GoT classic.

Good fight, but I don't really remember it as a sword fight, more of a brawl. An ear biting, cunt-punting brawl.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/12/2017 at 3:32 PM, Anorthernsoul said:

The Party with Cillian Murphy and Timothy Spall, interesting watching the dynamics and each character's contribution which is magnified by the setting. Not a film I'd usually watch but enjoyed it.

Cillian Murphy is a superb actor

On 12/10/2017 at 10:19 AM, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Watched the new Planet of the Apes and enjoyed it though it's probably the weakest of the three so far. Mind, that monkey is some actor. He's getting better every time out and I can only hope the Academy are watching.

Monkeys have been overlooked by the academy.

/so many jokes but obviously inappropriate. :D

On 09/12/2017 at 11:35 PM, Meenzer said:

Wonder. Schmaltzy fluff. Not actively terrible, but Kermode's definitely getting soft in his old age. :lol:

Aye I went to see that last week as there was nothing else of interest out.  Not my type of thing but not bad.