Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Image result for mellow birds

"Hello dahlings, When I finish a film and just before I review it on mumsnet, I just have to have a warm, lovely cup of Mellow Birds. It's made from the finest Boldon coffee beans, none of your fancy Euro latte shite. Mellow Birds......For that fluffy brexit feeling." 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Can’t stand coffee. Yorkshire tea all day for me :)

What? I distinctly remember you spunking up your poverty money on a coffee machine in the materialistic thread. You massive liar.

46 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol:

Buys expensive coffee machine. Realises that he can’t stand coffee.

Can you imagine, being officially on the poverty line, and buying a Nespresso machine with a 100 pods (including latte) when you can't stand coffee?

Not a liar, oh no. 

• Haha 1

Once Upon: Tween Final Destination.  Shite.  I deserve what I get but I only watched it because Ryan Phillippe was in it. <_<  

It's just occurred to me there's little difference in ages and I've just gotten really fucking old since Final Destination. Fuck.

Can't believe I forgot I watched Mayhem last night.  Defo up there with the best Comedy Horror I've seen.

That lad off The Walking Dead is excellent in it.

For some reason I had a yearning for Tarantino around midnight last night so I put pulp fiction on which is on Netflix. Promised I'd only watch the first hour but ended up watching the whole thing, going to bed at around 3am (and having to get up at at 7am feeling shit).

What a fucking film that is though. Travolta, Jackson, and Willis are immense, but especially Travolta. Also Uma Thurman before she ruined herself. Might be my favourite ever film. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

For some reason I had a yearning for Tarantino around midnight last night so I put pulp fiction on which is on Netflix. Promised I'd only watch the first hour but ended up watching the whole thing, going to bed at around 3am (and having to get up at at 7am feeling shit).

What a fucking film that is though. Travolta, Jackson, and Willis are immense, but especially Travolta. Also Uma Thurman before she ruined herself. Might be my favourite ever film. 

I've done this before in the past myself, it's a fantastic film, in my top ten ever. 

That bitch ( in  @TheGingerQuiff  latest avatar ) every time i watch it i want her to get shot :icon_lol: in the gob.

On a completely different more, went see Captain Underpants at the kids club silverlink this morning. Never read the books and don't know how faithful it was to them, but remember Kermode loved it. He's not wrong like, it was brilliantly written and consistently funny.

Tra la laaaa!

Ladybird was alright. Your life won't have been in any way worse off for not watching it all though.

I was really looking forward to Death of Stalin, so much so that it's the first rental I've actually paid for in about ten years. Unfortunately my expectations weren't met. Plenty of good one liners in there, good acting and obviously a good storyline to work with but it needed something more than the overarching joke that all these Commie big wigs were actually idiots.

Edited by ewerk

Seen Ladybird on Friday.  Thought it was canny but not as good as something like Little Miss Sunshine or Juno which are of a similar style I thought.

Watched True Romance for the first time in ages last night.  Still absolutely brilliant.

• Like 1