Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:D
Which bit? Turd or tittays? 

( remember, you’re watching it upside too, so the start is the end, or something…). 

Oh it is definitely a turd

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Wrong. You just have to watch it 12 hours earlier than planned with the TV turned upside down. 

That reminds me, I keep meaning to pm Andrew or SammyNB to get the result of the match so I can get a bet on before it kicks off

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

… cough…ahem… @The Fish… cough. 

Watchmen creator Alan Moore: Modern superhero culture is embarrassing https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50473092

Ok Boomer. The fuck does he know about comics anyway?

Look, he has a point, there isn't enough diversity in the movies but it's improving, blockbuster superhero movies are aimed predominantly at kids but there is enough there for adults. Same as most block busters. If he think comics themselves aren't diverse he's not paying enough attention. He should know, he's written plenty. Marvel and DC are behemoths of the industry, but there's plenty of imprints who champion broader themes, bold ideas. 

Marvel had an openly gay character in 1979, one of their more popular current lines is about a young Mulsim girl, they've pushed pluralism and anti-bigotry for decades. Personally think they're at the back of the queue when it comes to criticising a lack of diversity, but whatevs. 

Nowt wrong with revisitng your youth, have you looked around lately? 

and yes I know you don't care and fuck off.

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2019 at 15:49, ewerk said:

The Irishman:

Pesci: Excellent

Pacino: Very good

De Niro: Okay

Overall: Fairly dull.

terrible editing could/should have been 1.5 hours shorter

• 2 weeks later...