Horrible Threat to Iran

Rob W

Bush: 'Hi Iran, sorry about all that calling you terrorists stuff. Can we be friends?'

Iran: 'No. Fuck off.'

Hangs up

Bush: 'Hi, is that Kofi? Can we invade Iran'

Annan: 'No. Fuck off.'

Hangs up

Bush: 'Tony, how do you fancy bombing the shit out of Iran?'

Blair: 'WooHoo!'

Dubbya wants to be their FRIEND -   :naughty:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

God help us - the Ultimate Deterrent

86977[/snapback]

Lets face it Rob, you can't have it both ways...if he said he'd bomb them you'd be up in arms. He's got to do something, so which is it?

Unless you think if he's nice to them they'll just go away, as you usually do - oh thats what you said didn't you

Any other "intellectuals"/guardian readers think we should just hope they go away ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Everyone as usual...

Good job for him the Incitement to Hatred (Leazes) Act was modified last night......... all thanks to the People's Prime Minister 'n aall

it's a well known fact that if you leave problems alone they always turn out for the best.

87110[/snapback]

I know you're a student but have you, by any chance, ever worked in local government?

...liar

:naughty:

87138[/snapback]

Herzeus!

I knew what you meant man! It's just most people where I work (the council) bury their head in the sand and when the shit does hit the fan, they pass the buck, go off on stress or (even more likely) get a promotion.

...liar

87138[/snapback]

Herzeus!

I knew what you meant man! It's just most people where I work (the council) bury their head in the sand and when the shit does hit the fan, they pass the buck, go off on stress or (even more likely) get a promotion.

87148[/snapback]

You must be the council's chief honcho by now then? :unsure:

...liar

87138[/snapback]

Herzeus!

87148[/snapback]

You must be the council's chief honcho by now then? :unsure:

87191[/snapback]

And you're running the NHS