Bum or be bummed?

Smooth Operator

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pluralist-n 1: a philosopher who believes that no single explanation can account for all the phenomena of nature 2: someone who believes that distinct ethnic or cultural or religious groups can exist together in society

87161[/snapback]

Well looked up :naughty:

As I understand it, it's someone who believes in religious and ethnic groups existing side by side and being tolerated in society. It's also the belief that this is for the benefit of society in general. I take it this was the meaning you had in mind, or similar. Would you care to explain how this is different to the views I've generally expressed on this forum? In your own time...

Pluralist-n 1: a philosopher who believes that no single explanation can account for all the phenomena of nature 2: someone who believes that distinct ethnic or cultural or religious groups can exist together in society

87161[/snapback]

Well looked up :unsure:

As I understand it, it's someone who believes in religious and ethnic groups existing side by side and being tolerated in society. It's also the belief that this is for the benefit of society in general. I take it this was the meaning you had in mind, or similar. Would you care to explain how this is different to the views I've generally expressed on this forum? In your own time...

87165[/snapback]

A simple 'no' will do :naughty:

SMO... is there something you want to come clean about mate?

seems fort a while you've been obsessing over homosexual practises and this curiosity is... well.... curious... perhaps you and Meenzer are consanguinious?

87122[/snapback]

You mean they're cousins who have had children together? Check that dictionary of yours Fish!

what a weird thread, reading the comments on this thread

does wanting to give a bird it up the wrong un, make you a bit fruity then?

87193[/snapback]

I think it's the sort of question that demands an answer.

i'd have to be the giver and i'd probably stick a paper mask of Sue Barker on the bloke receiving

87198[/snapback]

Sue fucking Barker? :unsure:

87208[/snapback]

No, Karl fucking Sue Barker :naughty:

i'd have to be the giver and i'd probably stick a paper mask of Sue Barker on the bloke receiving

87198[/snapback]

87208[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

No, Karl fucking man with Sue Barker mask on.

You're all depraved! :unsure:

87198[/snapback]

87208[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

she was alright in her prime mind

consanguinious can mean cousins who have had children together, but it can also infer that parties are from the same group, be it literally blood relatives, or just members of the same social circle tbh.

and alex, when I used the term pluralist I meant that while you might be pluralist when it comes to religion, you are not so accepting of the different sections of society, be they "dweeby", students, fta, bald, old, young, etc.etc.etc. :unsure:

I'm sorry about ruining your "I'm gay and want to guage the reaction of this peer group before coming out properly" thread SMO, it's the pedants on the board who should shoulder the most blame. :unsure:

Taking a girl up Barrymore's Boardwalk isn't high on my list on essentials, but if she ... indicates willing, them I'm not about to refuse a ladies request.

and the if I had to bum or be bummed, I'd most definitely notwant to be the pillow biter thankyouverymuch.

it's bad enough when you're getting head and she tries to slide a sneaky digit up there :naughty: ... first, last and only time I've willingly backed away from her lips before I was done. :unsure:

consanguinious can mean cousins who have had children together, but it can also infer that parties are from the same group, be it literally blood relatives, or just members of the same social circle tbh.

and alex, when I used the term pluralist I meant that while you might be pluralist when it comes to religion, you are not so accepting of the different sections of society, be they "dweeby", students, fta, bald, old, young, etc.etc.etc. :unsure:

I'm sorry about ruining your "I'm gay and want to guage the reaction of this peer group before coming out properly" thread SMO, it's the pedants on the board who should shoulder the most blame. :unsure:

Taking a girl up Barrymore's Boardwalk isn't high on my list on essentials, but if she ... indicates willing, them I'm not about to refuse a ladies request.

and the if I had to bum or be bummed, I'd most definitely notwant to be the pillow biter thankyouverymuch.

it's bad enough when you're getting head and she tries to slide a sneaky digit  up there    :naughty:  ... first, last and only time I've willingly backed away from her lips  before I was done. :unsure:

87217[/snapback]

Far too much information before tea-time.

and alex, when I used the term pluralist I meant that while you might be pluralist when it comes to religion, you are not so accepting of the different sections of society, be they "dweeby", students, fta, bald, old, young, etc.etc.etc. :huh:

it's bad enough when you're getting head and she tries to slide a sneaky digit  up there   :naughty:  ... first, last and only time I've willingly backed away from her lips  before I was done. :unsure:

87217[/snapback]

I went with a girl who did that, wasn't very pleasant after she finished me off. I was sat on her bed and farted, it was a wet fart..... :unsure:

and alex, when I used the term pluralist I meant that while you might be pluralist when it comes to religion, you are not so accepting of the different sections of society, be they "dweeby", students, fta, bald, old, young, etc.etc.etc. ;)

it's bad enough when you're getting head and she tries to slide a sneaky digit  up there   :naughty:  ... first, last and only time I've willingly backed away from her lips  before I was done. :huh:

87217[/snapback]

I went with a girl who did that, wasn't very pleasant after she finished me off. I was sat on her bed and farted, it was a wet fart..... :unsure:

87221[/snapback]

See GF.......can't you just use subtle allusion and metaphor like Karl here.

Jesus wept tbh! :unsure:

Since when are touchy, dweeby, fat, balding, mature students an ethnic or religious group in society? :naughty:

87224[/snapback]

he's expanding tbh.

:naughty: serves her right if you let a little dirty deposit on her bedspread.

you heard this myth that the male G-spot is up the arse? A female medic I live with tells me it's not, it's at the base of the Penis and while you can access it that way, it's equally stimulated through you having penetrative sex with a lass (or lad I suppose) by it rubbing or being pushed agaisnt the pelvic bone.

little bit of layman biology for you SMO