Swallow or spit?

Smooth Operator

Just to carry on from my other ever popular gay-related threads, do you pork knuckles swallow the man paste or spit the love piss?

Meenzer, I bet you gargle the stuff before swallowing, you cosmopolitan batty boy you!

87167[/snapback]

Better than Strepsils for a sore throat, I tell you.

Just to carry on from my other ever popular gay-related threads, do you pork knuckles swallow the man paste or spit the love piss?

Meenzer, I bet you gargle the stuff before swallowing, you cosmopolitan batty boy you!

87167[/snapback]

87175[/snapback]

I keep telling her that too.

87167[/snapback]

87175[/snapback]

I don't think he needs to be telt.

87167[/snapback]

87175[/snapback]

I keep telling her that too.

87179[/snapback]

But she said she preferred...

BenylinChildChestySachets10.jpg

...? :naughty:

Reminds me of a story a friend once swore was true (but later I found it on snopes the lying bastid). Anyway, the story goes there's a school lesson and everyone is looking at cheek scrapings down a microscope. A nubile school girl says to the Scottish teacher " sir, what's this?", to which he replies "My God girl, that's a sperm!". She runs out the class crying etc.

You can substitute schoolgirl for schoolboy if you want to make it more shocking. Though I guess on this forum nothing's shocking any more. :naughty:

My mate told me this sperm related story earlier in the week, don't know if it's bollocks or not like. Anyway, he works and drinks with this lad who's been seeing this lass for the last year or so and they recently got engaged. She doesn't believe in sex before marriage, but she teases the fuck out of him. When he was round at hers it was getting pretty bad, so when she'd pop out for whatever reason (shower, toilet, whatever) he couldn't hold it much longer and would have a wank. He started doing this canny regular, everytime he was at hers and it was getting a bit frisky he'd have to relief himself. Anyway, to cut a long story short, apparently she got a sun bed for xmas and it makes her bedroom floor look like Predator has bled on it.

My mate told me this sperm related story earlier in the week, don't know if it's bollocks or not like. Anyway, he works and drinks with this lad who's been seeing this lass for the last year or so and they recently got engaged. She doesn't believe in sex before marriage, but she teases the fuck out of him. When he was round at hers it was getting pretty bad, so when she'd pop out for whatever reason (shower, toilet, whatever) he couldn't hold it much longer and would have a wank. He started doing this canny regular, everytime he was at hers and it was getting a bit frisky he'd have to relief himself. Anyway, to cut a long story short, apparently she got a sun bed for xmas and it makes her bedroom floor look like Predator has bled on it.

87197[/snapback]

:naughty::unsure::unsure:

87197[/snapback]

:naughty:

I think it's true. They do that on Roomraiders on MTV-the dating show where they go round the persons bedroom and make a 'blind' decision based on what the room tells them about the person. They scan a U-V light over the sheets sometimes. Not that I watch that shit you understand.

Whats he wank on the floor for though the dirty bastard? :naughty:

87201[/snapback]

That's what I said to him, you think she'd have fucking noticed? :unsure:

'Spilt some milk love. Sorry.'

87204[/snapback]

:unsure:

If it was me the curtains'd be like a Jackson Pollock.

who in their right mind would go with a lass who wont have sex till after marriage, for one she's going to be a shit shag and secondly it could be nothing to do with religion she might just have a fanny like the tyne tunnel

who in their right mind would go with a lass who wont have sex till after marriage, for one she's going to be a shit shag and secondly it could be nothing to do with religion she might just have a fanny like the tyne tunnel

87212[/snapback]

1 pound in and hourlong tailbacks during rush hour?

Whats he wank on the floor for though the dirty bastard? :naughty:

87201[/snapback]

That's what I said to him, you think she'd have fucking noticed? :unsure:

'Spilt some milk love. Sorry.'

87204[/snapback]

:unsure:

If it was me the curtains'd be like a Jackson Pollock.

87206[/snapback]

Wash she posh? Isn't that manoevre called a zuffle?