Official Man City V Newcastle United thread

Scottish Mag

Did we not win then?

87592[/snapback]

:naughty:

Depends, if he gets the sack we practically won the lottery tonight!

87595[/snapback]

Souness has anyway. It's funny, a man who claims he only cares about his family, they feel the situation has got so bad that his daughter fears parked cars, but he's staying to prove what tiny, tiny bollocks he has. Proper...

87600[/snapback]

Probably shitting it tbh after what happened to Bob murray

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awful.

I feel sick.

87603[/snapback]

Thank god I put an image resizer on the board when people are doing double banner sigs like that :naughty:

87607[/snapback]

Thank god for the nerd! :unsure:

Seriously though, it's not really working cos the thing is still heyowge!

awful.

I feel sick.

87603[/snapback]

Thank god I put an image resizer on the board when people are doing double banner sigs like that :naughty:

87607[/snapback]

Thank god for the nerd! :unsure:

Seriously though, it's not really working cos the thing is still heyowge!

87612[/snapback]

Agreed....

Tom, either tidy it up (by vastly reducing the size of it) or we'll be doing it for you - I don't mind single small picture sigs (along the lines of those that MattM4 and Gol does), but that one you've got is fecking huge!

Did we not win then?

87592[/snapback]

:naughty:

Depends, if he gets the sack we practically won the lottery tonight!

87595[/snapback]

Souness has anyway. It's funny, a man who claims he only cares about his family, they feel the situation has got so bad that his daughter fears parked cars, but he's staying to prove what tiny, tiny bollocks he has. Proper...

87600[/snapback]

Maybe he doesn't resign because he cares for his family. It's all about the money ... especially as his daughter needs a new car...

Tom, either tidy it up (by vastly reducing the size of it) or we'll be doing it for you - I don't mind single small picture sigs (along the lines of those that MattM4 and Gol does), but that one you've got is fecking huge!

Sorry man.

Supermac is going mad on Century phone in!

87575[/snapback]

He thinks Parker is shite..

87577[/snapback]

I've refused to listen to a word that Supermac has said ever since he reckoned Mirandinha was gonna be the greatest player to ever grace the English League and will bring us the championship within 2 years...

Aye Malcolm, whatever.... :naughty:

87599[/snapback]

He talks a lot of sense though. I understand his reservations about Parker, for all his guile he hasn't improved us at all. He spotted Boumsong was lacking in the attributes required for a central defender long before anyone here did - and he said it too. Plus, he is just about the only pundit who has consistently criticized Souness, and at least he has now basically come out and said his managership is not tenable, and that relegation is a real possibility, which would spell disaster to the club.

Compare this to radio Newcastle, who tonight still thought Europe was a possibility.....

Lawrenson's contribution on the state of out team/club/performance tonight was one word - "frightening."

87647[/snapback]

Apparently it's always been like that though, it's all rooted in history, nothing Souness can do about it... ;)

Wahey ! well i was on Talksport this morning, saying Souness out ... im proud ;)

87696[/snapback]

What time was that Matt?

87715[/snapback]

umm round about 8am (five to or something)

Journalists aren't asking the right questions.

These are the questions that need to be asked:

1) What is happening in training Graeme, are the same defensive mistakes been made there and if so what is happening to address them?

2) How do you account for a perceived lack of desire by the majoirty of your squad?

3) You paid 9.5m for Albert Luque, when will he warrant a place in your starting line up?

4) What will it take before you walk away, will Newcastle need to be firmly rooted to the foot of the league?

5) Is there no-one in the reserves who might show a little passion?

6) Why were reserve team games not given to Parker, Emre, Ameobi, Taylor and Dyer before they made first team returns?

7) Will you accept that coaching could be at fault if NUFC lose to Pompey on Saturday?

8) If it's frosty on Saturday, does that mean Dyer won't play? Are there any other weather permitations that could keep him out?