Official Man City V Newcastle United thread

Scottish Mag

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, while I was away a mate was texting me about how shite we'd been.  then the guy on sky before said of late we'd been playing worse than any other Prem team.  Im listening to my welcome home game ....

Sound like Ive been told some truthes eh...

Ho hum...

87391[/snapback]

aye no way are we too good to go down. Last year you could tell that some teams below us were absolutely pish. But this season we are down there, and on a downward spiral whereas teams like Bham, Boro, seem to on the up.

But Shepard is pleased so thats okay .... :naughty:

Sounds like we've reverted to plan B - 'frustrate the crowd'. I don't even want to know what plan A was.

87413[/snapback]

Plan A was 'Frustrate the crowd', as is plan's C through F and finally plan G is try and score a goal...obviously we've never got as far as plan G but its there for some day in the future.

How Shepherd can allow this farce to go on is beyond any sane individual, every fucking game is the same as the last. Cluesless, tacticless, dull negative football with no width, creativity and people out of position.

Go 1-0 down and its game over, we all know it, the players clearly know it and Souness doing his usual hide in the dugout act and offer nothing to the team whatsoever knows it.

But we don't need to worry about relegation or watching the shittest football in the prem, since he kicked out all the trouble makers and got the "best team spirit ever" and a load of "proper" players and what more could we want!

Edited by Papa Lazaru