Official Man City V Newcastle United thread

Scottish Mag

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bentley just got his hatrick. 4-1 Blackburn.

87503[/snapback]

No, i don't believe that at all. They have Bellamy at the club and with that "cancer" there they can have no team spirit and will be shite, Sounes said so!

Blackburn then and now and NUFC then and now are the best examples of how much of a fucking twat Souness truly is, especially when you factor in that Hughes isn't a great manager.

Bentley just got his hatrick. 4-1 Blackburn.

87503[/snapback]

Fair play to Blackburn, they got rid of Souness and they are reaping the rewards. No wait, we actually paid them to take him off their hands. Well done Fred.

On Tyne-Squawk I today read from a nutter who still believed we could finish in the top four...

87510[/snapback]

Depends if Sheff United and Reading get promotion tbh. There aren't that many good teams in the Championship.

Oh, you mean this year :naughty:

from the BBC:

2125: Reports claim that Arsenal's Sol Campbell, who was substituted at half-time against West Ham, got changed and left Highbury without watching the second half.

Sounds like Sol is on his way then....

from the BBC:

2125: Reports claim that Arsenal's Sol Campbell, who was substituted at half-time against West Ham, got changed and left Highbury without watching the second half.

Sounds like Sol is on his way then....

87512[/snapback]

Typical, it's what you would expect from an expensive foreign....oh wait. :naughty:

On Tyne-Squawk I today read from a nutter who still believed we could finish in the top four...

87510[/snapback]

Depends if Sheff United and Reading get promotion tbh. There aren't that many good teams in the Championship.

Oh, you mean this year :unsure:

87511[/snapback]

:naughty:

Its funny because its true!

Souness till the end of the season could easilly see relegation, Souness kicked out now and i have no worries at all that we'll be safe.

And to think there were people who thought this season would go well, what were they watching all of last season!!!

This cnut has got to go now surely, how much more incompetence do we have to put up with ?

87516[/snapback]

I seriously think nothing will happen this season, which makes me think we could well be playing Championship football next season - that happens and I totally blame Shepherd, and I don't give a fuck how much Leazes will protest!

He'll be sacked tomorrow.

If he's not then something is seriously wrong with our perfect chairman.

87521[/snapback]

nah, he's not perfect.......he listened to too many fans telling him to back Souness

87521[/snapback]

nah, he's not perfect.......he listened to too many fans telling him to back Souness

87524[/snapback]

What fans were doing this?

This cnut has got to go now surely, how much more incompetence do we have to put up with ?

87516[/snapback]

I seriously think nothing will happen this season, which makes me think we could well be playing Championship football next season - that happens and I totally blame Shepherd, and I don't give a fuck how much Leazes will protest!

87522[/snapback]

but you told him to back Souness, he's doing what you and the others wanted him to do !

87516[/snapback]

87522[/snapback]

The day Fat fred appointed Souness he lost any right to be defended as anythign other than a moron, the fact he then didn't sack him at the end of lasts eason meant he was beyond morin and into fuckwitt terriotry, and after what he's left us to endure this season he's just a big, fat cunt.

Shepherd is the top man, he employed and kept souness on, he takes the blame, and that is a fact.

87521[/snapback]

87524[/snapback]

Not sticking up for the Souness backers here, but no-one told Fat Fred to employ him in the first place. We ended up with Souness because of Fred's refusal to look at anyone who wasn't British - now I can see why you would sympathise with that... :naughty:

87516[/snapback]

87522[/snapback]

but you told him to back Souness, he's doing what you and the others wanted him to do !

87526[/snapback]

you make it up as you go along - i've never told him to back Souness....