Smooth Operator

Jusoda Kid

Was having a bit crack with SMO on the phone today when we got on to the subject of breastfeeding and in particular that programme on C4 tonight, that I've just realised I'd missed.

I was shocked and astounded when SMO let slip he was breastfed until the age of nine, what really sickened me was the fact that he just let it roll off his tongue (no pun) as if this was the norm, at this point i pretended the other phone was ringing and made my excuses and hung up, reaching at the thought of it.

Dirty little bastard, no wonder it's all he thinks about. :naughty:

It's just not Cricket, and imo there's method in his madness getting his lass up the stick :unsure:

I am glad I never breast-fed.

I find it absoultely disgusting and uncomfortable whenever some random woman starts feeding a nipper in public  :naughty:

87578[/snapback]

Imagine how it would look feeding a nine year old kid in public, SMO's mother has a lot to answer for.

I find it absoultely disgusting and uncomfortable whenever some random woman starts feeding a nipper in public  :unsure:

87578[/snapback]

Imagine how it would look feeding a nine year old kid in public, SMO's mother has a lot to answer for.

87584[/snapback]

Maybe this has a connection with his recent obsession for bum fun? :naughty:

I find it absoultely disgusting and uncomfortable whenever some random woman starts feeding a nipper in public  :unsure:

87578[/snapback]

87584[/snapback]

Maybe this has a connection with his recent obsession for bum fun? :naughty:

87586[/snapback]

Who knows? It's obviously affected his thinking minerals somewhere along the line :unsure:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Its the most beautiful, natural, thing in the whole world.......

...but to have a child sucking on the end of it is just wrong !

Only caught a second of that programme before, but Jesus Christ, what was his mother thinking?  a 9 year old child hanging off her udder.  Dirty bastard!

87601[/snapback]

Exactly my thoughts :naughty:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Hey lads - here's something that's going to shock you...

Breasts aren't actually meant as fun-bags for you boys. They're actually designed to feed babies with! ;)

But by the same token, once the little beggars have teeth, then that would be that for me. Ayas :blink:

There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding, it is natural. However, the woman on last nights program, especially the one who adopted the little chinese lass, need to have social services round imo. It became obvious that as they got older it became less about being hungry foro milk and more about a comfort thing. You have to worry about some of the behavioural abnormalities these kids are going to have when they get older. ;)

There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding, it is natural. However, the woman on last nights program, especially the one who adopted the little chinese lass, need to have social services round imo. It became obvious that as they got older it became less about being hungry foro milk and more about a comfort thing. You have to worry about some of the behavioural abnormalities these kids are going to have when they get older.  ;)

87685[/snapback]

The 7-year old lass was already exhibiting far from normal behaviour when she stuck two tennis balls down her top and declared that she couldn't wait to grow breasts cos then she could feed herself. It's worrying.

Was having a bit crack with SMO on the phone today when we got on to the subject of breastfeeding and in particular that programme on C4 tonight, that I've just realised I'd missed.

I was shocked and astounded when SMO let slip he was breastfed until the age of nine, what really sickened me was the fact that he just let it roll off his tongue (no pun) as if this was the norm, at this point i pretended the other phone was ringing and made my excuses and hung up, reaching at the thought of it.

Dirty little bastard, no wonder it's all he thinks about. ;)

It's just not Cricket, and imo there's method in his madness getting his lass up the stick ;)

87572[/snapback]

Not happy with commandering my laptop and posting gay filth, Wacky is now proclaiming I breast feed til I was nine!

I can't deny I've sucked on tits for a long time, but not to get milk, well not since I was a few months old anyway.

Saw a bit of last nights programme, it was fucking weird watching the 8 year old barin sucking her mothers tit while the mother carressed her gently! :blink:

The 7-year old lass was already exhibiting far from normal behaviour when she stuck two tennis balls down her top and declared that she couldn't wait to grow breasts cos then she could feed herself.  It's worrying.

87702[/snapback]

Exactly. It's not the kids fault either. Just like the weird woman who was feeding her 4 year old son and hinted she had no plans to ever stop feeding him. I mean, the kid could grow up thinking it's normal. Imagine when he goes to high school and they ask him what he had for breakfast this morning? 'Cheerios. Oh, and me mams tits.' He's going to get the shit kicked out of him. I'm also especially worried about when lasses at his school start to develop breasts....

Breast feeding has many, many advantages over bottle feeding, such as mother-baby bonding and improving the baby's immunity from disease.

But beyond a certain age it's just wrong. What I thought was particularly funny about that programme was the dads - clearly pissed off at what was going on but didn't want to say anything. ;)

Breasts aren't actually meant as fun-bags for you boys.  They're actually designed to feed babies with!  ;)

87662[/snapback]

Actually you're partially wrong - the other higher apes don't have such large breasts and biologically they have no relation to milk production per se. Anthropologists believe that human female breasts are "larger than necessary" as a sexual attraction device.

This also applys to the human penis which is also larger than it needs to be and exceeds the relative size of our primate relatives.

Breasts aren't actually meant as fun-bags for you boys.  They're actually designed to feed babies with!  ;)

87662[/snapback]

Actually you're partially wrong - the other higher apes don't have such large breasts and biologically they have no relation to milk production per se. Anthropologists believe that human female breasts are "larger than necessary" as a sexual attraction device.

88094[/snapback]

david_hips_800.jpg

:blink:

Practically word for word.

87662[/snapback]

88094[/snapback]

david_hips_800.jpg

:blink:

Practically word for word.

88132[/snapback]

Never been able to watch anything more than about 2 minutes of any of it. Does that mean I think like Ricky Gervais or David Brent naturally? - Could be why I thought the show was too real to be funny.