Lets Stop arguing about

Pilchard Chops

Lets stop wasting time saying I told you so, and you backed Souness, You said give him time (on & on & on) Bellamy Robert et al are gone we need Souness to be gone. LM & Gemmil we Need to be Newcastle United. Dont know what we can do but on Saturday I will let my feelings be known even if it means being thrown out and losing my season ticket I dont care if by some fluke we are 6-0 up.

Lets stop wasting time saying I told you so, and you backed Souness, You said give him time (on & on & on) Bellamy Robert et al are gone we need Souness to be gone. LM & Gemmil we Need to be Newcastle United. Dont know what we can do but on Saturday I will let my feelings be known even if it means being thrown out and losing my season ticket I dont care if by some fluke we are 6-0 up.

87646[/snapback]

It has got to the point now that unless the fat man acts in the next day or so he won't sack Souness until the end of the season.

Thus the only way to effect change as a supporter is to turn on Shepherd and start chanting, sending messages to the media that he has to resign for his incompetence for hiring Souness in the first place.

Look at the workings of most clubs, attack the chairman's position and they react by shifting the blame to someone else at the club and in this case it will be Souness.

It is the only way. Fat freddy isn't stupid, he maybe a bit dodgy but he will react the same way dastardly Doug or that fool at southampton, Lowe and a host of others have.

Shepherd out!

Sorry LM but for all your support for the fatman, you must realise it is only his vanity that will force him to admit his mistake in hiring fuckwit.

I'm not going to stop arguing until Gemmill admits he was wrong, so ner ner.

;)

87661[/snapback]

For fuck sake Renton, get over it.

Concentrate your efforts on fixing the fucking problem, instead of trying to serve up the shit sandwich to other soopafans to prove you're a bigger soopafan.

:blink:

87661[/snapback]

Concentrate your efforts on fixing the fucking problem, instead of trying to serve up the shit sandwich to other soopafans to prove you're a bigger soopafan.

87664[/snapback]

;)

I was kidding man. But in all seriousness, what can I do to fix the problem? We're all doomed!

Doomed!

87661[/snapback]

87664[/snapback]

;)

I was kidding man. But in all seriousness, what can I do to fix the problem? We're all doomed!

Doomed!

87666[/snapback]

I think you're right actually. (savour that comment cos it's not very often I think that ;)) I can normally find a little bit of something to feel the slightest bit optimistic about after a defeat, but tonight I just feel thoroghly miserable about the whole sorry affair. Just where is it going to stop? :(

Doomed!

87666[/snapback]

I think you're right actually. (savour that comment cos it's not very often I think that ;)) I can normally find a little bit of something to feel the slightest bit optimistic about after a defeat, but tonight I just feel thoroghly miserable about the whole sorry affair. Just where is it going to stop? :blink:

87667[/snapback]

Kidding? others have mentioned you're obsessed with gemmill maybe you should look into that?

As for what can we do, see my post above. Challenge the fatman and he will sort it.

Doomed!

87666[/snapback]

I think you're right actually. (savour that comment cos it's not very often I think that :blink:) I can normally find a little bit of something to feel the slightest bit optimistic about after a defeat, but tonight I just feel thoroghly miserable about the whole sorry affair. Just where is it going to stop? :(

87667[/snapback]

Kidding? others have mentioned you're obsessed with gemmill maybe you should look into that?

As for what can we do, see my post above. Challenge the fatman and he will sort it.

87670[/snapback]

;)

If the ner ner comment and the wink didn't give it away then never mind. I'm off to bed to dream about Gemmill. ;)

If the ner ner comment and the wink didn't give it away then never mind. I'm off to bed to dream about Gemmill. ;)

87672[/snapback]

Ok firstly

;)

Now you may use the ner ner comment and a wink but for fuck sake man, you constantly refer to him!

Now I don't see eye to eye with the ginger tub but I'm not going to reference him every fucking post I make!

Do yourself a favour and just go back and read some of your work from the last week. I swear you are averaging an almost every second post = gemmill.

;)

87672[/snapback]

Ignore him, man, the bloke has literally no sense of humour, you can appreciate that, Shirley? :blink:

to be fair though I think we all deserve an apology from Gemmill. He backed Souness to the hilt, ridiculed anyone who said he was shit, laughed his arse off when relegation was mentioned and look at us now. He should just admit he knows fuck all!

;)

Edited by luckypierre

to be fair though I think we all deserve an apology from Gemmill. He backed Souness to the hilt, ridiculed anyone who said he was shit, laughed his arse off when relegation was mentioned and look at us now. He should just admit he knows fuck all!

;)

87711[/snapback]

And he's ginger.

:(

87672[/snapback]

Ignore him, man, the bloke has literally no sense of humour, you can appreciate that, Shirley? ;)

87680[/snapback]

Who rattled your cage? Like said to you once before I'm still waiting for you to type something amusing :blink:

87711[/snapback]

And he's ginger.

87714[/snapback]

And an accountant ;)

Well, Saturday is crunch day. If we win then GREAT, it gives us breathing space and pulls us a bit further away. If we lose, they'll be hell on and Souness will, no doubt, be gone. He can't survive getting beat at home by a relegation rival after such a period of bad form.

Randomly, the worse case scenario is a draw. It doesn't help us and it probably won't be enough to get Souness the push.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Well, Saturday is crunch day. If we win then GREAT, it gives us breathing space and pulls us a bit further away. If we lose, they'll be hell on and Souness will, no doubt, be gone. He can't survive getting beat at home by a relegation rival after such a period of bad form.

Randomly, the worse case scenario is a draw. It doesn't help us and it probably won't be enough to get Souness the push.

87721[/snapback]

Am I the only one who thinks Graeme's getting sacked today, then? If MysticPeg doesn't think so, I guess I'm wrong!

87721[/snapback]

Am I the only one who thinks Graeme's getting sacked today, then? If MysticPeg doesn't think so, I guess I'm wrong!

87728[/snapback]

I think he is too. Just from the Fat man's body language last night.

87721[/snapback]

87728[/snapback]

87729[/snapback]

I hope you're right, but I can't see it! I'm afraid he will still be manager on Monday unless we lose against Portsmouth - even a draw might keep him in the job "because we're still in the Cup". ;)

87721[/snapback]

87728[/snapback]

87729[/snapback]

I hope you're right, but I can't see it! I'm afraid he will still be manager on Monday unless we lose against Portsmouth - even a draw might keep him in the job "because we're still in the Cup". ;)

87741[/snapback]

Well a few cup wins fooled a lot of people last season too

87646[/snapback]

It has got to the point now that unless the fat man acts in the next day or so he won't sack Souness until the end of the season.

Thus the only way to effect change as a supporter is to turn on Shepherd and start chanting, sending messages to the media that he has to resign for his incompetence for hiring Souness in the first place.

Look at the workings of most clubs, attack the chairman's position and they react by shifting the blame to someone else at the club and in this case it will be Souness.

It is the only way. Fat freddy isn't stupid, he maybe a bit dodgy but he will react the same way dastardly Doug or that fool at southampton, Lowe and a host of others have.

Shepherd out!

Sorry LM but for all your support for the fatman, you must realise it is only his vanity that will force him to admit his mistake in hiring fuckwit.

87652[/snapback]

I'm not doubting for a moment he knows it's a mistake, but the fact must be that the club have spent all their money by selling players for underflated values, and buying players for over inflated prices [that people congratulated Shepherd for .....]

87672[/snapback]

Ok firstly

:(

Now you may use the ner ner comment and a wink but for fuck sake man, you constantly refer to him!

Now I don't see eye to eye with the ginger tub but I'm not going to reference him every fucking post I make!

Do yourself a favour and just go back and read some of your work from the last week. I swear you are averaging an almost every second post = gemmill.

87673[/snapback]

Jesus wept! Have you seen how many times the chubby ginger accountant refers to me? All the time man - not that I'm complaining because I know what a fucking joke is! (Well, most the time anyway).

Now, this is the third time you've referred to me in this thread alone. Will you please stop stalking me. ;)