Lets Stop arguing about

Pilchard Chops

I don't think there's any need to argue about who was right.  It was Leazes Mag.  From day one.  I thought everyone knew that?

87748[/snapback]

Before day one tbh

87751[/snapback]

Before days were invented. And opinions. And football.

I don't think there's any need to argue about who was right.  It was Leazes Mag.  From day one.  I thought everyone knew that?

87748[/snapback]

Word tbh

The Fat man may back his managers but the man has no long term plan whatsoever.

87778[/snapback]

He did, he built the stadium and sport complex. ~All part of forward planning.

So far as the playing side goes, this is a pile of bollix and just a myth, the only forward planning you need to do is get the manager right and back him

87778[/snapback]

So far as the playing side goes, this is a pile of bollix and just a myth, the only forward planning you need to do is get the manager right and back him

87818[/snapback]

Which he failed to do, again.

Nothing heard at this end, which probably means he will get sacked today.  :blink:

87738[/snapback]

;) I said he'd go after the Man City match a couple of weeks ago, hand over your broom and crystal ball!

Well, Saturday is crunch day. If we win then GREAT, it gives us breathing space and pulls us a bit further away. If we lose, they'll be hell on and Souness will, no doubt, be gone. He can't survive getting beat at home by a relegation rival after such a period of bad form.

Randomly, the worse case scenario is a draw. It doesn't help us and it probably won't be enough to get Souness the push.

87721[/snapback]

Am I the only one who thinks Graeme's getting sacked today, then? If MysticPeg doesn't think so, I guess I'm wrong!

87728[/snapback]

I think he is too. Just from the Fat man's body language last night.

87729[/snapback]

;)

87778[/snapback]

87818[/snapback]

87843[/snapback]

so did you, who said give him time

Edited by LeazesMag

87778[/snapback]

87818[/snapback]

87843[/snapback]

so did you

87875[/snapback]

Alex didn't choose Souness though, did he? ;)

87778[/snapback]

87818[/snapback]

87843[/snapback]

so did you

87875[/snapback]

I failed to get the right manager and back him did I? Didn't realise I was Freddie Shepherd ;)

87778[/snapback]

87818[/snapback]

87843[/snapback]

so did you

87875[/snapback]

Alex didn't choose Souness though, did he? ;)

87878[/snapback]

who told him to back him, rather than sack him ?

I ain't going to change my mind on this Gol, one bad appointment doesn't make a bad chairman, he was a good chairman when we were in the CL and he was a good chairman when he handed over 50m [not to mention the rest over the years] to buy players that YOU said you were happy with.

It's obvious as fuck that this would have happened earlier but they couldn't get the money together due to buying those players that YOU said would be good for the club when YOU said to back him [and no I don't mean you personally its a general point].

Sorry mate but any fool can use hindsight.

People can't criticise fans for mindlessley backing Souness and then do the same with Fat Fred.

Fred chose to hire Souness, he chose to pay Blackburn for him, he chose to give him a great big long contract and he chose to keep him on time and again when he had to be sacked.

I don't give a shit if he has given money to managers, the series of mistakes over Souness is unforgivable and as bad as anything Souness did.

If one of them is indefensible so is the other.

People can't criticise fans for mindlessley backing Souness and then do the same with Fat Fred.

Fred chose to hire Souness, he chose to pay Blackburn for him, he chose to give him a great big long contract and he chose to keep him on time and again when he had to be sacked.

I don't give a shit if he has given money to managers, the series of mistakes over Souness is unforgivable and as bad as anything Souness did.

87903[/snapback]

Well like it or not Shepherd is going nowhere, but one bad appointment doesn't make a bad chairman, if he gets it right next time people will be saying he's a good chairman won't they which is simply using hindsight and being fickle

Anyone would think I didn't want Souness out, I've been wanting the cunt out since he came, and I wish Bellamy had only gone out on loan

Edited by LeazesMag

87903[/snapback]

Well like it or not Shepherd is going nowhere, but one bad appointment doesn't make a bad chairman, if he gets it right next time people will be saying he's a good chairman won't they which is simply using hindsight and being fickle

Anyone would think I didn't want Souness out, I've been wanting the cunt out since he came, and I wish Bellamy had only gone out on loan

87916[/snapback]

When you combine this mess with the keeping Bobby on too long, then sacking him without a plan in place Fat Fred is on a bad run of form to put it mildly! ;)

If he gets the next one right he may get some of his reputation back but i doubt fans will ever forgive him for what he inflicted upon us.

87903[/snapback]

87916[/snapback]

I wanted Souness out too by the way. My avatar when it was announced was "the day our hopes died". However, that's nothing to do with Bellamy. Players come and go, one player doesn't have the influence to make or break a team. Unfortunately the manager does.

Now look people....please stop all this "i was right, you were wrong" crap....its getting boring....

I'm a woman, so let me have the last word please......

I was right all along, I knew GS was a bad choice, knew it wouldnt work and he'd feck up bigtime and i was right!!!

Women are always right :doubleact:

Now look people....please stop all this "i was right, you were wrong" crap....its getting boring....

I'm a woman, so let me have the last word please......

I was right all along, I knew GS was a bad choice, knew it wouldnt work and he'd feck up bigtime and i was right!!!

Women are always right  :doubleact:

89014[/snapback]

And the conclusion is: Gemmill is not a woman. QED. :o