Graeme Souness SACKED

MattM4

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask Leazes who should take over now, as he knows who will be a success before the rest of us?

By the way Alex, completely agree.

87838[/snapback]

Exactly, pleased with the decision but the timing is shocking, again.

87840[/snapback]

Agree. Not surprised in the slightest though. Although I thought he'd go after Pompey tbh. Still, I'm glad the bastid has gone.

So I assume then its Glen till the end of the season?

87850[/snapback]

I didnt think he could, he doesnt have the requisite badges?

Has anyone at the club got the corrrect coaching badges to become caretaker?

87854[/snapback]

Personally I hope they all leave. Souness' staff were as big a problem as Souness himself.

So I assume then its Glen till the end of the season?

87850[/snapback]

I didnt think he could, he doesnt have the requisite badges?

Has anyone at the club got the corrrect coaching badges to become caretaker?

87854[/snapback]

Personally I hope they all leave. Souness' staff were as big a problem as Souness himself.

87856[/snapback]

There would be no point sacking him without the rest going, but anything is possible, this is NUFC.

87856[/snapback]

I think Saunders might be all right, the rest can fuck off.

Though its odd we get rid once the window closes, maybe this is to make sure we dont have to shed out any cash in the light of what its going to cost to get rid of GS and his team. Plus, do we give a "temp" manager money anyway? A few loans wouldnt have dented the pot too much though and that may have helped.

Though its odd we get rid once the window closes, maybe this is to make sure we dont have to shed out any cash in the light of what its going to cost to get rid of GS and his team.  Plus, do we give a "temp" manager money anyway?  A few loans wouldnt have dented the pot too much though and that may have helped.

87869[/snapback]

I think Freddie does it on purpose, make the new coach get to know his existing squad before any ingoings/outgoings.

The players we've got should easily be enough to avoid relegation if they are handled remotely competently though, surely. And that's all that matters for the rest of the season - Europe is long gone, and the FA cup is a pipe dream.

Good to hear Micky Quinn on SSN not allowing people to whinge on about the injuries, makes a refreshing change from the usual "experts" who seem to think its an excuse to get you out of any responsibility.

He did make the mistake of saying Souness sorted out the dressing room, but to be fair to Quinn, outside of toon fans who can actually think, everyone has believed that load of bullshit.

Though its odd we get rid once the window closes, maybe this is to make sure we dont have to shed out any cash in the light of what its going to cost to get rid of GS and his team.  Plus, do we give a "temp" manager money anyway?  A few loans wouldnt have dented the pot too much though and that may have helped.

87869[/snapback]

I think Freddie does it on purpose, make the new coach get to know his existing squad before any ingoings/outgoings.

87871[/snapback]

Fair points, but it is a bit irritating to sack him now given that he's been shite for ages. ;)

I might have a beer with lunch to celebrate, corned beef sarnies and cheap french lager, northern gastronomy..

87885[/snapback]

The wine's out and the champagne's on order over here! ;)

I'm so looking forward to what this team can do under no-one, anyone.

I'm so happy and relieved, and actually looking forward to Saturday for the first time since knobhead was appointed.

;)  :blink:  ;)  :(  :nah:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  : :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

87879[/snapback]

Totally agree, i can actually look forward to the match on saturday. And most importantly i can enjoy any goals or wins without the sensible part of me thinking long term that it kept that fuckwitt in charge and would destroy us.

I'm so happy and relieved, and actually looking forward to Saturday for the first time since knobhead was appointed.

;)  :blink:  ;)  :(  :nah:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  : :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

87879[/snapback]

Totally agree, i can actually look forward to the match on saturday. And most importantly i can enjoy any goals or wins without the sensible part of me thinking long term that it kept that fuckwitt in charge and would destroy us.

87892[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly. I'm buying my FA cup tickets now as well.

Why was he sacked? Im gutted ;)

The only thing i ask for from the board is that they now take their time and employ a manager who is capable of taking us to where we should be with this squad. I dont care if we have to grind out some results as long as we start playing football and get back to where we belong i will be happy.

Take your time, find the right man Freddy!

Why was he sacked? Im gutted  ;)

The only thing i ask for from the board is that they now take their time and employ a manager who is capable of taking us to where we should be with this squad. I dont care if we have to grind out some results as long as we start playing football and get back to where we belong i will be happy.

Take your time, find the right man Freddy!

87909[/snapback]

You overestimate the power of this place tbh.