Graeme Souness SACKED

MattM4

True, apparently. Well done Shepherd, wait until the transfer window is closed. What a fuckwit!

87834[/snapback]

My thought's exactly ;)

87894[/snapback]

you don't get it do you ?

Having spent money on players that PEOPLE BACKED, and making cheap sales that PEOPLE BACKED, what money we had left has been used to get rid of fuckwit.

What on earth makes you think that there was ANY MORE !

Utterly amazing

87959[/snapback]

True LM, but really good managers can wheel and deal, getting rid of players we don't need and replacing them with ones we do, or getting loan deals in, with little or no money spent. But like I've said, I reckon the players we have should be enough to save us - hopefully.

87963[/snapback]

Of course, I agree with any sound relevant point, which this is.

We can still take loan deals from outside the premirship can't we or players not under contract. Can we recall Milner ? Or Butt ? We might need them, and they might do better now anyway.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems according to SSN and a pic of the chronicle front page showing that Saunders and Murray are definitely out as well.

88093[/snapback]

from .COM...

And goodbye to the stooges....

Thankfully we'll also see the back of the wise men Souness surrounded himself with, who did much to dent the morale of the real people at the club by their patronising and conceited attitude.

Dean Saunders, Roy Tunks, Alan Murray and Terry McDermott - good riddance to the lot of you and good luck in your attempts to earn money under false pretences at another club.

True, apparently. Well done Shepherd, wait until the transfer window is closed. What a fuckwit!

87834[/snapback]

My thought's exactly ;)

87894[/snapback]

you don't get it do you ?

Having spent money on players that PEOPLE BACKED, and making cheap sales that PEOPLE BACKED, what money we had left has been used to get rid of fuckwit.

What on earth makes you think that there was ANY MORE !

Utterly amazing

87959[/snapback]

True LM, but really good managers can wheel and deal, getting rid of players we don't need and replacing them with ones we do, or getting loan deals in, with little or no money spent. But like I've said, I reckon the players we have should be enough to save us - hopefully.

87963[/snapback]

Of course, I agree with any sound relevant point, which this is.

We can still take loan deals from outside the premirship can't we or players not under contract. Can we recall Milner ? Or Butt ? We might need them, and they might do better now anyway.

88099[/snapback]

I think both Milner and Butt are on season-long loans that we can't terminate (Milner particularly as it was part of the Solano deal).

Be very interesting to see if we got Nicky Butt back and he was a totally different player to what we saw last season...

From .COM...

Thankfully we'll also see the back of the wise men Souness surrounded himself with, who did much to dent the morale of the real people at the club by their patronising and conceited attitude.

Dean Saunders, Roy Tunks, Alan Murray and Terry McDermott - good riddance to the lot of you and good luck in your attempts to earn money under false pretences at another club.

88105[/snapback]

I saw that bit, quite telling.

Seems according to SSN and a pic of the chronicle front page showing that Saunders and Murray are definitely out as well.

88093[/snapback]

from .COM...

88105[/snapback]

Great news! It means in the future theres a chance we may actually see some coaching at the club and alot less utter bullshit being spoken to the press now that this lot are out on their arses.

Latest odds:

Sam Allardyce 5/4

Paul Jewell 6/1

Steve Bruce, Sven-Goran Eriksson, Mark Hughes 7/1

Alan Curbishley 8/1

Alan Shearer 10/1

Stuart Pearce, Paul Le Guen 14/1

David Moyes, Kevin Keegan, Louis van Gaal 20/1

David O'Leary 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 33/1

Peter Reid 50/1

Paul Gascoigne 500/1

Seriously, why do the bookies even bother with putting Dalglish and Monkey's Heed in there?

Latest odds:

Sam Allardyce 5/4

Paul Jewell 6/1

Alan Curbishley 8/1

Alan Shearer 10/1

David O'Leary 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 33/1

Peter Reid 50/1

Paul Gascoigne 500/1

Seriously, why do the bookies even bother with putting Dalglish and Monkey's Heed in there?

88113[/snapback]

I know. They've got Gazza for the comedy value already (as well as Ant and Dec, Tony Blair, etc).

Latest odds:

Sam Allardyce 5/4

Paul Jewell 6/1

Alan Curbishley 8/1

Alan Shearer 10/1

David O'Leary 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 33/1

Peter Reid 50/1

Paul Gascoigne 500/1

88113[/snapback]

I know. They've got Gazza for the comedy value already (as well as Ant and Dec, Tony Blair, etc).

88115[/snapback]

It's because they know damned well some stupid fool will put money on it...

;) Happy days  :blink:

I actually jumped out my chair and puched the air when SSN broke the news  ;)

Also good to hear his cronies are out as well.

88121[/snapback]

I was doing a helpcall at the time and cut the caller off! :(

Latest odds:

Sam Allardyce 5/4

Paul Jewell 6/1

Alan Curbishley 8/1

Alan Shearer 10/1

David O'Leary 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 33/1

Peter Reid 50/1

Paul Gascoigne 500/1

88113[/snapback]

88115[/snapback]

It's because they know damned well some stupid fool will put money on it...

88123[/snapback]

Shearer on 10/1, could be worth a tenner on that.

Well....i worked all night so went to bed today, got up and rushed to my hairdressers...and missed all this :blink:;)

Fanbloodytastic....about time too, never wanted him in charge in the first place...good riddance GS.

Thats both my teams managerless in a week.. two very different reactions for me though, gutted to see Leroy Rosenoir leave...will always hold him in the greatest respect and i know he'll always get a warm welcome at TUFC....but GS? i'd like to stick a rocket up his arse and send him off even sooner ;)

Edited by Toonraider

On what is after all a momentous day in oour club`s history we shold sit back in a few moments of quiet reflection

YEE HA, HOORAY, FANDABIDOSY, HALLILULAH HALLILULAH,GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE USELESS TOSSPOT SCOTISH WANKER AND HIS TEAM OF USELESS TOSSPOT HANGERS ON. AT LAST, THANK GOD FOR THAT.

YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FREDDY, AT LAST YOUVE SEEN THE LIGHT.

;):blink:;):(:nah::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

:nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

:nufc::nufc::nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

He has been the greatest disaster this or any other club has ever known. He has taken a great club from the Europen championship to near obliteration selling most of our best players for peanuts bought in a load of rubbish that make a girls 2nd 11 look good.

Best of luck to Glenn Roeder and Alan Shearer on a serious note clearing up after this mess is the equivalant of mopping up after the Tsunami.

Still as the song says things can only get better.

On what is after all a momentous day in oour club`s history we shold sit back in a few moments of quiet reflection

YEE HA, HOORAY, FANDABIDOSY, HALLILULAH HALLILULAH,GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE USELESS TOSSPOT SCOTISH WANKER AND HIS TEAM OF USELESS TOSSPOT HANGERS ON. AT LAST, THANK GOD FOR THAT.

YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FREDDY, AT LAST YOUVE SEEN THE LIGHT.

:blink:  ;)  :(  :nah:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc: 

:nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc: 

:nufc:  :nufc:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

:nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

He has been the greatest disaster this or any other club has ever known. He has taken a great club from the Europen championship to near obliteration selling most of our best players for peanuts bought in a load of rubbish that make a girls 2nd 11 look good.

Best of luck to Glenn Roeder and Alan Shearer on a serious note clearing up after this mess is the equivalant of mopping up after the Tsunami.

Still as the song says things can only get better.

88208[/snapback]

I'm confused as to whether or not you're happy about him leaving or not? ;)

Whilst I am on cloud 9 after the news was broken out, I'm worried that if we don't bring in a quality manager SOON, we're still fucked.  :blink:

But for the time being, I'm gonna crack open a beer and celebrate.  ;)

88397[/snapback]

Have you got mummy's permission to do that? ;)

Whilst I am on cloud 9 after the news was broken out, I'm worried that if we don't bring in a quality manager SOON, we're still fucked.  ;)

But for the time being, I'm gonna crack open a beer and celebrate.  :(

88397[/snapback]

Have you got mummy's permission to do that? ;)

88401[/snapback]

Fuck off :blink: