Tonight's Meet the Members: Medina

Glasgow Mag

Well, ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand tonight we have the seventh installment of our exciting series. In case you have been asleep or on the planet mars all week, we have a brand new Meet the Members series. This is brought to you, with approval of the team at all new Toontastic. I, Glasgow Mag, am your roving reporter. I aim to take you behind the username, to make the username become a real life person.

Tonight, I would like to introduce to you a rathercontroversial memberl who has become a much gossiped about these boards. You'll see a lot of him around, not just in his official 'Pastie-Muncher' role so here is everything you wanted to know about him but never got round to asking....

It's our favourite mackem delinquant, he once ate 15 Greggs pasties in under a minute, it's the one, it's the only.........

Medina

Real first name: Andrew

Nickname: Andy, Shagger

Language(s) spoken? Very poor English

Avatart - why? Well, i don't think its appropriate to go into that.

Previous avatarts? Me!

Tell us when you first joined the boards? When was it and how did you feel as a beginner? A While ago. Felt, well, like a mackem in newcastle!

Board highlights?

Board lowlights?

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your current job? Police man.

Pets? Tazmin, generally known as Taz or the Tazmanian Devil. Shes great, most of the time.

I play a bit like.... Seaman. :lol:

Football heroes? Nial Quinn.

Football villains?

Best advice given? You can't win until you're not affraid to lose.

Ideal partner? Funny, happy, smart, fairly shy, playful, caring and considerate.

Ideal dinner date?

Ideal meal? Pizza

Can you cook? Yes, reasonably well for a bloke.

Current wheels? 125cc Scooter.

Current wheels?

Biggest influence? Ben, no one will know him.

TV programmes?

Burger and chips or fish and chips? Burger and chips.

Chinese or indian? What do you order? Chinese. Gotta have bbq spare ribs.

Favourite tunes? Well, Sweet Child of mine has just come on, pretty good. Also, Don't wanna miss a thing, most of bowling for soup and new found glory. But the top, Bonjovi - Its my life, Thank you for loving me and Blood on blood.

Abi Titmuss or Jodi Marsh? Neither thanks.

George Clooney or Bradley Pitt? :lol:

Favourite film? Independence day.

If I won a million pounds.... I'd have my own accountancy company and my own computer company. (And a Ducati 916)

Age first drunk alcohol? First drink? 17. Bacardi and coke.

Ever suspended/expelled from school? Why? Nope.

Favourite insult? Get you head out of you fuckin arse.

Not a lot of people know that......... Sometimes when I sneeze I have an orgasm.

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes? £30, maybe. :lol:

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 4, i think.

I'm obsessed with..... music and football.

In 5 years time, I hope to be.... running my own accountancy company possibly looking at settling down and starting a family.

Well Medina, that was well worth the wait. I never realised you were such a complex character before, but I certainly do now. In fact I now look at you in a whole new light - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I think it's a safe bet to say that you'll be getting plenty more attention from the board's female members in future as a result of your sexy revelations.... Thanks Medina, hope you enjoyed the experience and will speak again with us soon.

i]Any more questions for Medina? Please ask now as I open the forum to you, the people who matter most, the members![/i]

***KEEP LOOKING FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF 'MEET THE MEMBERS'!***

Ideal partner? Funny, happy, smart, fairly shy, playful, caring and considerate.

Now not wantin to put a dampener on things but ye might wanna lower your standards a tad :lol:

Not a lot of people know that......... Sometimes when I sneeze I have an orgasm.

I'll take a box of Piriton and a dozen pairs of Y-Fronts please.

If I won a million pounds.... I'd have my own accountancy company

That wont even pay Gemmills wages man!

I've now got visions of Gem turning up for the interview and Medina sittin there scrannin a pasty on the other side of the table. :lol::lol:

This kid needs help... can't one of you mentor him or something?

6861[/snapback]

Are you suggestion something like one of those state funded programs for 'special' individuals?

This kid needs help... can't one of you mentor him or something?

6861[/snapback]

Are you suggestion something like one of those state funded programs for 'special' individuals?

6870[/snapback]

Nah, they just make them work in in the park etc., I am not sure if that would be helpful to Medina...