the roeder to relegation?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was always going to be roeder til we found someone else. lets just hope, alardyce, oneill or someone will come pretty sharpish!

87896[/snapback]

If we get O'Neill, do you think he could get Sutton to come in the summer? ;)

I know Souness was bringing us that way anyway, but I figure Roeder is as poor a manager and will finish the job. I bloody hope we don't, and Roeder proves me wrong, but I feel the same way now as I did when I heard that Souness was appointed manager.

I also have a rotten feeling that Freddy will take the easy way out and appoint Shearer or Bruce as our next manager.

I fear relegation is a very realistic possibility now.

87897[/snapback]

Get rid of the "now". We were more likely to go down under Souness!

87905[/snapback]

Exactly. But if Roeder can use some decent tactics for a change and instil some basic belief in these players we will be easily safe imo.

It was always going to be likely they'd go with Roeder and Shearer and thats sensible until they see who's available, who will come and who won't.

With the players we have anyone (other than Souness) can at the very least keep the team up, so there is no worries of relegation. And who knows we may even see the team actually attack every now and then!

It was always going to be roeder til we found someone else. lets just hope, alardyce, oneill or someone will come pretty sharpish!

87896[/snapback]

If we get O'Neill, do you think he could get Sutton to come in the summer? :blink:

87901[/snapback]

back on the internet again i see, your job must be GREAT

;)

87896[/snapback]

If we get O'Neill, do you think he could get Sutton to come in the summer? :blink:

87901[/snapback]

;)

87915[/snapback]

Handbags tbh

Can I point out that Roeder took West Ham to 7th, before seeing his stars sold without his say so?

87918[/snapback]

I've never thought Roeder was terrible as some people seem to. I think he'll be a solid if unspectacular coach and that is in a different league to Souness if nothign else.

Can I point out that Roeder took West Ham to 7th, before seeing his stars sold without his say so?

87918[/snapback]

I'm certainly willing to give him and Shearer a chance, expectations lowered?!

;)

I might have clouded judgement of the man, so I stand corrected if what you say is true Gol.

I can only remember West Ham being brought down, and the West Ham fans wanting him out. I also remember him being linked to Warren Barton and he came out and said something along the lines of "Why would I want a player who was just torn apart by one of my own players".

Thought that was shite of him(but true!).

87896[/snapback]

87901[/snapback]

;)

87915[/snapback]

Handbags tbh

87917[/snapback]

you keep starting it tbh so you obviosuly enjoy it in a homo-erotic type way.

87896[/snapback]

87901[/snapback]

;)

87915[/snapback]

Handbags tbh

87917[/snapback]

you keep starting it tbh so you obviosuly enjoy it in a homo-erotic type way.

87926[/snapback]

Be fair. What you said about Sutton means you deserve the shit ripped out of you. It'd be the same if anyone else said it tbh.

87918[/snapback]

that is correct....and without being deliberately flippant, the chairman of Newcastle isn't going to do that .....

87918[/snapback]

that is correct....and without being deliberately flippant, the chairman of Newcastle isn't going to do that .....

87930[/snapback]

So, just so Gemmill can quote you in a few months - will Roeder be a success?

;)

87896[/snapback]

If we get O'Neill, do you think he could get Sutton to come in the summer? ;)

87901[/snapback]

..... and ?

87918[/snapback]

87930[/snapback]

So, just so Gemmill can quote you in a few months - will Roeder be a success?

;)

87932[/snapback]

A simple answer please, Leazes :blink:

I might have clouded judgement of the man, so I stand corrected if what you say is true Gol.

I can only remember West Ham being brought down, and the West Ham fans wanting him out. I also remember him being linked to Warren Barton and he came out and said something along the lines of "Why would I want a player who was just torn apart by one of my own players".

Thought that was shite of him(but true!).

87923[/snapback]

They were also relegated with a record total of points and he was ill.....

I'm sure he can do enough to keep us up. Hopefully 4 more wins would do it, which didn't look like happening under Souness.