the roeder to relegation?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this Roeder thing been confirmed or is it just Sky's idea of what might happen next?

88004[/snapback]

It's on the official site, with Shearer as assistant, "for the immediate future", or similar.

Sam Allardyce  7/4 

Alan Curbishley  6/1 

Paul Jewell  6/1 

Alan Shearer  7/1 

Mark Hughes  7/1  WTF?

Steve Bruce  7/1 

Sven-Goran Eriksson  7/1 

Martin O'Neill  10/1 

Guus Hiddink  14/1 

Paul Le Guen  14/1 

Stuart Pearce  14/1  No Hope

Glenn Roeder  16/1 

Steve Coppell  16/1     ;)

David Moyes  20/1 

Kevin Keegan  20/1 

Louis Van Gaal  20/1 

David O'Leary  25/1 

Claudio Ranieri  33/1 

Kenny Dalglish  33/1 

Steve McLaren  33/1 

Peter Reid  100/1 

Paul Gascoigne  500/1

87997[/snapback]

I didnt think he really wanted him hanged tbh

88002[/snapback]

So what did you disapprove of then?

88009[/snapback]

Yeah, that's real. I took a photo this morning 

;) so sweet, 2 grown men fighting each others battles

88016[/snapback]

Just say if you can't answer the question :blink:

I disapprove of putting a photo up of a man with with a noose round his neck whose worst crime is to lose a few games of football. I understand that we are all a bit euphoric at him leaving but he did his best, failed and got sacked. Like i said, bit OTT , in my opinion.

I disapprove of putting a photo up of a man with with a noose round his neck whose worst crime is to lose a few games of football. I understand that we are all a bit euphoric at him leaving but he did his best, failed and got sacked. Like i said, bit OTT , in my opinion.

88024[/snapback]

As is a shandy tbh.

88024[/snapback]

But you said you realised it wasn't meant to be taken literally.

88024[/snapback]

Fuck off, knobhead.

OTT? ;)

88024[/snapback]

As is a shandy tbh.

88026[/snapback]

Stop fighting my battles ;)

88024[/snapback]

As is a shandy tbh.

88026[/snapback]

;)

Had to laugh at that. Is there some virus on this board that has given people a sense of humour bypass?

88024[/snapback]

Fuck off, knobhead.

OTT? ;)

88028[/snapback]

gladly, im off to have sex. Have fun on the internet boys. :blink:

the bookies don't seem to fancy our chances of getting in NO favourite hitzfeld.

go for gazza i reckon. he should fit in well

88030[/snapback]

Fits the most important criteria, i.e. being a Geordie, it's what every fan wants etc. ;)

88024[/snapback]

Fuck off, knobhead.

OTT? :nufc:

88028[/snapback]

gladly, im off to have sex. Have fun on the internet boys. :nufc:

88034[/snapback]

;):blink:;):(:nah:

Real man tbh.

88024[/snapback]

Fuck off, knobhead.

OTT? :blink:

88028[/snapback]

gladly, im off to have sex. Have fun on the internet boys. ;)

88034[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah. "Hang on love, I'm just on the message board" ;)

Here's a tip: use the other hand for a bit of variety.