Newcastle Fans Expectations

David Kelly

The worrying thing about all this is that our 'unreasonable expectations' may put off good managers from applying for the job leaving us with Steve Fucking Bruce, or some other fuckwit.

88556[/snapback]

Would cost over £6m in compensation to get Bruce, so it's not gonna happen. Same with Allardyce, so I've no idea why he's such a favourite for it.

88589[/snapback]

You've just made my day. ;)

The worrying thing about all this is that our 'unreasonable expectations' may put off good managers from applying for the job leaving us with Steve Fucking Bruce, or some other fuckwit.

88556[/snapback]

Would cost over £6m in compensation to get Bruce, so it's not gonna happen. Same with Allardyce, so I've no idea why he's such a favourite for it.

88589[/snapback]

You've just made my day. :blink:

88599[/snapback]

He's just made that up, you mean. Over £6m?? ;)

88556[/snapback]

88589[/snapback]

88599[/snapback]

88658[/snapback]

Yep, that's the figure being quoted for Bruce to get out of his contract.

88556[/snapback]

88589[/snapback]

88599[/snapback]

88658[/snapback]

88665[/snapback]

Sounds like cobblers to me. Birmingham's Chairman would have to be even stupider than Shepherd to tie Bruce into that kind of deal.

88556[/snapback]

88589[/snapback]

88599[/snapback]

88658[/snapback]

88665[/snapback]

Sounds like cobblers to me. Birmingham's Chairman would have to be even stupider than Shepherd to tie Bruce into that kind of deal.

88679[/snapback]

Why? That's not the figure they'd have to pay him if he was sacked, so what's stupid about it?

88556[/snapback]

88589[/snapback]

You've just made my day. :o

88599[/snapback]

He's just made that up, you mean. Over £6m?? :doubleact:

88658[/snapback]

88665[/snapback]

88679[/snapback]

Why? That's not the figure they'd have to pay him if he was sacked, so what's stupid about it?

88687[/snapback]

I would have thought there would be some link in the contract between compensation required to break it, and the size of the contract itself. If not then I take it back, and Bruce is the idiot for agreeing to it.

There was a cock of a Spurs fan (personally I reckon their new badge - cock on a ball is quite apt) who run Talkport this morning and said he can't see anyone wanting the job as Newcastle fans expectations are too much...

He reckoned that if a manager didn't deliver silverware within 6 months, we get on their back until they're sacked as we demand success....

What a fucking cock!!

When we sacked Robson and we approached Bruce, he'd just signed a new contract which stated that a buy-out would cost us £6m which is why Fat Fuck looked elsewhere...

I'm sure I read somewhere that after 12 months, the buy-out clause dropped by 50% - either way, £3m is STILL too much for a donkey like Steve Bruce!

The general public as a collective are stupid. If the likes of Talksport and Sky say something enough it apparently becomes true. How ironic, coming from a Spurs fans as well. :doubleact:

Just like the way everyone has gone overboard about Sol Campbells display midweek. Aye, he's become total shite overnight like. :o

On a related note, this has brougt a bout a new phrase this week. 'Going for a Sol Campbell' apparently now means 'a quick half then off home.' Boom-boom!