The Gospel According to Leazes Mag

Gemmill

Any chance pontificator-in-chief, Leazes Mag could use this thread to put down all of his thoughts on the current situation and any new appointment/signings on the day they're made? I'm particularly interested in his snap judgements, as we all know he rarely makes a mistake. I think it's important we have a definitive version of "right" against which we can judge all other opinions and viewpoints on a sliding scale.

Come on Leazey baby, show us all how that mind works. This way, instead of having to tell us all about how "myself and a few others were right all along", we can all just visit this thread and....well.....marvel, really.

;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shhhhhhhhh.......

He's currently in a Derek Acorah-like trance and will bring his clairvoyant powers to bear shortly....

;)

88153[/snapback]

Who's his guide? HTL in full Ethiopian regalia?

88160[/snapback]

"Sam.......can I have a name, Sam? "

Edited by manc-mag

I'm trying to get through to him with an ATLAS ICBM ................

edit:- carrying a load of sandals, a copy of the Guardian and the Probation Officers "Guide to Releasing Dangerous Criminals onto the Street"

Edited by Rob W

shhhhhhhhh.......

He's currently in a Derek Acorah-like trance and will bring his clairvoyant powers to bear shortly....

;)

88153[/snapback]

Who's his guide? HTL in full Ethiopian regalia?

88160[/snapback]

"Sam.......can I have a name Sam?......What do you mean Jaws 2? "

88164[/snapback]

;)

.....that would be HTT :blink::(

Any chance pontificator-in-chief, Leazes Mag could use this thread to put down all of his thoughts on the current situation and any new appointment/signings on the day they're made?  I'm particularly interested in his snap judgements, as we all know he rarely makes a mistake.  I think it's important we have a definitive version of "right" against which we can judge all other opinions and viewpoints on a sliding scale.

Come on Leazey baby, show us all how that mind works.  This way, instead of having to tell us all about how "myself and a few others were right all along", we can all just visit this thread and....well.....marvel, really.

;)

88142[/snapback]

I'm sorely tempted to make a new forum and give him access to that one only you know.... :blink:

:o

About 12 months ago ( maybe a bit more ) Gemmill was obviously a juvenile with very little understanding of football. This thread shows his transformation into a total and utter wanker of the highest order.

88919[/snapback]

:doubleact:

I've still yet to PM anyone to offer them out though have I, you fucking hard bastard. :suicide:

About 12 months ago ( maybe a bit more ) Gemmill was obviously a juvenile with very little understanding of football. This thread shows his transformation into a total and utter wanker of the highest order.

88919[/snapback]

I've still yet to PM anyone to offer them out though have I, you fucking hard bastard. :suicide:

88921[/snapback]

I heard Renton is waiting for a PM from you offering to go out.

Edited by Isegrim

88919[/snapback]

88921[/snapback]

I heard Renton is waiting for a PM from you offering to go out.

88927[/snapback]

I'm shy. :jihad:

Any chance pontificator-in-chief, Leazes Mag could use this thread to put down all of his thoughts on the current situation and any new appointment/signings on the day they're made?  I'm particularly interested in his snap judgements, as we all know he rarely makes a mistake.  I think it's important we have a definitive version of "right" against which we can judge all other opinions and viewpoints on a sliding scale.

Come on Leazey baby, show us all how that mind works.  This way, instead of having to tell us all about how "myself and a few others were right all along", we can all just visit this thread and....well.....marvel, really.

88142[/snapback]

the trick is ........

don't wear rose tinted specs.....

it's really THAT simple

And understand the club doesn't have a bottomless pit of money, or an accountant that can't add up :suicide:

Edited by LeazesMag

It's a shame he's not more consistent like you HTL. You are, always have been and I  always will be a miserable moaner with no sense of humour.

88923[/snapback]

88925[/snapback]

Ahhh It's dhino, wondering who is who again.

Should have saved that thread it was a cracker ....

Edited by LeazesMag

It's a shame he's not more consistent like you HTL. You are, always have been and I  always will be a miserable moaner with no sense of humour.

88923[/snapback]

88925[/snapback]

88933[/snapback]

I'm cracking up too, steve!! :suicide::jihad:

88923[/snapback]

88925[/snapback]

88933[/snapback]

I'm cracking up too, steve!! :suicide::jihad:

88934[/snapback]

got a new shovel yet Kluivertdhino ?

:blush:

88923[/snapback]

:suicide:

88925[/snapback]

88933[/snapback]

I'm cracking up too, steve!! :jihad::blush:

88934[/snapback]

got a new shovel yet Kluivertdhino ?

:blink:

88935[/snapback]

Ouch! :o

88923[/snapback]

Good to know you've noticed my posts, I haven't a fucking clue who you are having never noticed anything you've posted until this pretty feeble effort.

88919[/snapback]

88921[/snapback]

Another one straight from the playground.

88919[/snapback]

88921[/snapback]

88974[/snapback]

Like I've said, I'm not the one trying to arrange fights on a Saturday afternoon with someone off the internet, sad man. Are you going to try and claim it was all in the name of a friendly drink again? You do realise that no one's buying that?

88919[/snapback]

88921[/snapback]

88974[/snapback]

Like I've said, I'm not the one trying to arrange fights on a Saturday afternoon with someone off the internet, sad man. Are you going to try and claim it was all in the name of a friendly drink again? You do realise that no one's buying that?

88979[/snapback]

Aye, you've said it MANY MANY MANY MANY times now. And like the fool you are, you've been banging on about it for over 12 months now, despite the fact the other person involved sees it all as 'water under the bridge' and has no need to refer to it, instead continuing with football related exchanges in a civilised manner.

Fact is, in any football related discussion your knowledge is so limited you get to your 2nd post in a thread, and having seen your views so badly shot to shit, you immediately resort to childish snipes and personal insults toward various posters, for example Renton, LM and myself. It's pretty ironic that posting these regular insults appears to be acceptable to you ( and probably your mates ), whereas someone losing their rag and making an admitedly daft post causes you to throw your arms up in indignation. What you post is worse, Gemmill.

'Offering someone out' as kids call it is heat of the moment stuff that isn't going to happen anyway. However, your seemingly relaxed posting of insults to other posters, made when you are unable to back up your opinion, is far more worthy of criticism than anything I may have posted months ago, for which I apologised anyway.

It's about time you moved on, but you just don't have the maturity to do so and that is something that can be called sad, mate.