The Gospel According to Leazes Mag

Gemmill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....... and what an amazing co-incidence that today was our best league performance since the last one Souness wasn't manager for.

Shame we didn't change the manager before he did the damage like myself and the few others said ..

89170[/snapback]

:o

Same old, same old...

Most people seen it coming..

89185[/snapback]

just keeping up with the thread title mate :doubleact::suicide:

It's true about the performance though, the nightmare is over

89188[/snapback]

You can say that again.

The last 18 months have just been a nightmare, its frightening that the minute the clown left the club it was like the dark cloud over St James Park had gone.

There was pre match optimism, a great performance and a great atmosphere throughout the game. People are actually enjoying going to the game again...what a difference a few days can make.

Also from going to not knowing where the next win will come from, to seeing no reason why we shouldn`t pick points up in our next few games if the same performances are put in is strange...but very good :jihad:

You’re both twats so I guess it was an easy mistake to make. :o I wouldn’t be surprised if you two lover boys shared that username between you to start with. :doubleact:

Que Steve’s witty remarks… :suicide:

Edited by Omar

Why does HTL call everyone childish for insulting people after he has called people wankers, etc? He comes across as a total hypocrite.

Seriously, it happens in nearly every thread he goes into.

89021[/snapback]

OMG, somebody else who doesn't like me. :doubleact:

Care to link to these threads where I'm calling everybody a wanker, you know, substantiate your comment, like? Can you do it before I slit my throat? I'm so gutted at your low opinion of me I don't think I can carry on living.

89132[/snapback]

You're not that important for me to give the slightest hint of a toss.

Oh and threads where you've called people a wanker, how about this one. Do you actually look at what you type?

89175[/snapback]

:suicide:

I'm important enough for you to make a specific comment about me in the thread. :o

Anyway, I hate to state the obvious but it seems I must, I do know about calling Gemmill a wanker in this thread.

But I'm still waiting for the links to 'nearly every thread'........

.....dum di dum di dum dum.

:jihad:

There's this one for starters.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...hl=tosser&st=20

89286[/snapback]

Not a very good start. After all, there were a few people involved in a 'discussion' in that thread, and I did not call anyone a wanker or anything. I suggest you read the whole thread, to understand the context, like. Are you capable of that?

BTW You do realise you're slagging me for having a go at Gemmill, yet you instigated this silly exchange by having a go at me, don't you? Tut tut, such double standards, son.

Anyway, back to the task at hand that you seem unable to manage. You did say 'nearly all', and I hate to state the obvious again, but it seems where you're concerned it's a must. There have been many, many threads.

So, still waiting........

I think this is kinda funny too, HTL. :suicide:  http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3677

I'm not surprised Steve had to copy my signature idea. The guy is as dumb as fook to be honest.  :doubleact:

89208[/snapback]

whats the basis for your knowledge of Newcastle Omar....come on tell us ?

On the other hand, what knowledge ..... the only SJP you've been to is that place in London isn't it :o

Did you say it makes him look like a tosser?  Yes or No?

89409[/snapback]

Changing tack, I see. :doubleact:

Let's recap.

You've been looking for threads in which I called somebody a wanker, because you said I did it in nearly every thread. Naturally, such a massive slur on my chracter can't go without reply, I denied it and requested you post links to these many threads you mention. Well, it seems you have one thread, but lo and behold, in that thread it seems I didn't call someone a tosser at all! I commented that, based on whatever had gone on previously in the thread, someone might appear to be a tosser. Doh!

It appears you don't understand context.

Context - Dictionary.com

1. The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.

2. The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting.

Context is vital in order to gain a full understanding of meaning. Nobody can deny that however much they might want to. Another important consideration you've ignored is sequence. You really should try to read and absorb entire threads in order to understand both the context and the sequence. If you don't do that, you are in no position to comment because you do not understand the meaning.

When you've read the entire thread you can post your apology for slagging me off, I'll accept it and we can get back to football.

Cheers

I think this is kinda funny too, HTL. :blink:  http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3677

I'm not surprised Steve had to copy my signature idea. The guy is as dumb as fook to be honest.  :doubleact:

89208[/snapback]

On the other hand, what knowledge ..... the only SJP you've been to is that place in London isn't it :suicide:

89413[/snapback]

BOOOOORING! Can't believe anyone would marry a boring old fart like you. She must be desperate. :o

Me never been to SJP? :jihad: Alright mate! :blush:

I don't give a damn that you go to SJP every home game(can't be bothered to go away games mr soopafan??), your observation skills and opinions are shite. Worse than 11 year olds.

I think this is kinda funny too, HTL. :blink:  http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3677

89208[/snapback]

On the other hand, what knowledge ..... the only SJP you've been to is that place in London isn't it :suicide:

89413[/snapback]

BOOOOORING! Can't believe anyone would marry a boring old fart like you. She must be desperate. :o

I don't give a damn that you go to SJP every home game(can't be bothered to go away games mr soopafan??), your observation skills and opinions are shite. Worse than 11 year olds.

89430[/snapback]

Apart from I'm willing to bet I've seen more away games than you've seen home games, I'll leave this now for others to judge Omar.

Thank you and good night.

89208[/snapback]

89413[/snapback]

89430[/snapback]

Apart from I'm willing to bet I've seen more away games than you've seen home games, I'll leave this now for others to judge Omar.

Thank you and good night.

89463[/snapback]

I thought your bed time is at 8?

Pretty weak response, Omar. As much as we might not like to admit it, going to matches regularly puts you in a much better position to judge all things Newcastle; and that's not even mentioning the money a season ticket holder like LM pumps into the club.

I'll make things easier for you, I'm neither HTL or LM. :doubleact:

going to matches regularly puts you in a much better position to judge all things Newcastle

Yeah, but like I said....his observation skills are cack. And also he has mixed views(a sign of talking cack! :o ). I'd say someone like madras talks a lot more sense than LM.(and I agree with madras most of the time)

there are many people on N-O that go to homes games, and it's not a secert that many of this board's members are always going on about how much crap N-O people talk. (Saying that about taylor27 is understandable though)

I'll make things easier for you, I'm neither HTL or LM

i'm happy for you! :doubleact:

Edited by Omar

going to matches regularly puts you in a much better position to judge all things Newcastle

Yeah, but like I said....his observation skills are cack. And also he has mixed views(a sign of talking cack! :o ). I'd say someone like madras talks a lot more sense than LM.(and I agree with madras most of the time)

there are many people on N-O that go to homes games, and it's not a secert that many of this board's members are always going on about how much crap N-O people talk. (Saying that about taylor27 is understandable though)

i'm happy for you! :doubleact:

89506[/snapback]

Been going since '68 myself. By all accounts LM ( cos he isn't me ) has been going for longer than that.

Anyway, I make mistakes often. I don't think anybody has ever seriously said they're always right, despite people like Omar trying to claim otherwise.

Seems like some sort of inferiority complex to me.

Yeah, but like I said....his observation skills are cack. And also he has mixed views(a sign of talking cack! :suicide: ). I'd say someone like madras talks a lot more sense than LM.(and I agree with madras most of the time)

i'm happy for you! :o

89506[/snapback]

I think there are good posters on both boards, here and N-O. Not you though. Pity.

Madras has let himself down a bit by still defending Souness I reckon, still thats just "observation skills" I suppose

Do you put these "observation skills" on a CV or something....

Oh, and I'm not Dotbum or HTL :doubleact:

:doubleact::o:suicide::jihad::blush::blink::blink::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::woosh::woosh::woosh::woosh::woosh::woosh::woosh::woosh:

FFS Give it a rest

"Do you guys feels hypnotized? Are we supposed to feel hypnotized? Do you think we were hypnotized? 'Cause I don't feel hypnotized," rambled Willow Rosenberg. Buffy and Xander stopped walking and just stared. Willow shrugged. "I guess not." "Willow, the guy was a crock, although the monkey was kinda cool," stated Xander, "Right, Buff?" "Definitely," agreed Buffy. "I'm not really one to fall for that 'Ooga wooga, you're under my control mumbo jumbo. Slaying legions of the undead, yes; Marvo the Marvelous, no." Xander rolled his eyes. "You couldn't have just said 'Yes, Xander, you're so right?' " Buffy gave him a look and tried to suppress her laughter. The trio's hypnosis discussion, or lack thereof, was interrupted when Cordelia approached them. "Oh look. It's the... the... uh" Xander scrambled to find his words of insult, but Willow spoke before he could finish. "It's Cordelia." Xander looked at Willow. "Yes. It's the Cordelia," he said pointedly. "Look," began Cordelia as Xander sighed in impatience, "I really need some up and up on my Psychology grade. Miss Alexander said I could get some extra credit if I interviewed this mental-hypnotist guy." "Hypno-mentalist," corrected Willow. "Exactly why I'm here," continued Cordy, "I was wondering if you could give me a hand with it, since you're so... sciency." After a brief interlude of Xander's sarcasm, Willow and Cordelia went off to find the hypnotist. An hour later they met up with Buffy, Willow and Giles in the library. "So, the hypno twins are back," announced Buffy, "How'd it go?" "Boring as could be," uttered Cordelia, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, even I was losing interest," remarked Willow, "He kept going on and on about expressing your true self and there was this ball and oh, and we met the monkey. His name is Harpo." Giles tilted his head thoughtfully, "This, um, hypnotist... what was his name?" "Marvo the Marvelous," chimed the entire group, somewhat surprised with each other. "Yes, I do recall researching his methods in the past. He uses simple techniques to perform stage hypnosis... typical routines, usually not authentic. His personal methods, however, have proven to be quite

Do you put these "observation skills" on a CV or something....

did you get a football certificate when you went to the Mourinho school?

89551[/snapback]

HTL is right, you have an inferiority complex, and you don't know what a CV is do you

Who's Mourhino anyway ...

:doubleact:

:doubleact:  :o  :suicide:  :jihad:  :blush:  :blink:  :blink:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:

FFS Give it a rest

"Do you guys feels hypnotized? Are we supposed to feel hypnotized? Do you think we were hypnotized? 'Cause I don't feel hypnotized," rambled Willow Rosenberg. Buffy and Xander stopped walking and just stared. Willow shrugged. "I guess not." "Willow, the guy was a crock, although the monkey was kinda cool," stated Xander, "Right, Buff?" "Definitely," agreed Buffy. "I'm not really one to fall for that 'Ooga wooga, you're under my control mumbo jumbo. Slaying legions of the undead, yes; Marvo the Marvelous, no." Xander rolled his eyes. "You couldn't have just said 'Yes, Xander, you're so right?' " Buffy gave him a look and tried to suppress her laughter. The trio's hypnosis discussion, or lack thereof, was interrupted when Cordelia approached them. "Oh look. It's the... the... uh" Xander scrambled to find his words of insult, but Willow spoke before he could finish. "It's Cordelia." Xander looked at Willow. "Yes. It's the Cordelia," he said pointedly. "Look," began Cordelia as Xander sighed in impatience, "I really need some up and up on my Psychology grade. Miss Alexander said I could get some extra credit if I interviewed this mental-hypnotist guy." "Hypno-mentalist," corrected Willow. "Exactly why I'm here," continued Cordy, "I was wondering if you could give me a hand with it, since you're so... sciency." After a brief interlude of Xander's sarcasm, Willow and Cordelia went off to find the hypnotist. An hour later they met up with Buffy, Willow and Giles in the library. "So, the hypno twins are back," announced Buffy, "How'd it go?" "Boring as could be," uttered Cordelia, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, even I was losing interest," remarked Willow, "He kept going on and on about expressing your true self and there was this ball and oh, and we met the monkey. His name is Harpo." Giles tilted his head thoughtfully, "This, um, hypnotist... what was his name?" "Marvo the Marvelous," chimed the entire group, somewhat surprised with each other. "Yes, I do recall researching his methods in the past. He uses simple techniques to perform stage hypnosis... typical routines, usually not authentic. His personal methods, however, have proven to be quite

89553[/snapback]

Omar is just infatuated with me and HTL, he thinks we are the same person, or we are someone called Mark, or Fraser or somebody, so follows us around...ho hum, think I'll have a can of beer before I go to bed .......