The Gospel According to Leazes Mag

Gemmill

:o

About 12 months ago ( maybe a bit more ) Gemmill was obviously a juvenile with very little understanding of football. This thread shows his transformation into a total and utter wanker of the highest order.

88919[/snapback]

:doubleact:

I've still yet to PM anyone to offer them out though have I, you fucking hard bastard. :suicide:

88921[/snapback]

Another one straight from the playground.

88974[/snapback]

Like I've said, I'm not the one trying to arrange fights on a Saturday afternoon with someone off the internet, sad man. Are you going to try and claim it was all in the name of a friendly drink again? You do realise that no one's buying that?

88979[/snapback]

Aye, you've said it MANY MANY MANY MANY times now. And like the fool you are, you've been banging on about it for over 12 months now, despite the fact the other person involved sees it all as 'water under the bridge' and has no need to refer to it, instead continuing with football related exchanges in a civilised manner.

Fact is, in any football related discussion your knowledge is so limited you get to your 2nd post in a thread, and having seen your views so badly shot to shit, you immediately resort to childish snipes and personal insults toward various posters, for example Renton, LM and myself. It's pretty ironic that posting these regular insults appears to be acceptable to you ( and probably your mates ), whereas someone losing their rag and making an admitedly daft post causes you to throw your arms up in indignation. What you post is worse, Gemmill.

'Offering someone out' as kids call it is heat of the moment stuff that isn't going to happen anyway. However, your seemingly relaxed posting of insults to other posters, made when you are unable to back up your opinion, is far more worthy of criticism than anything I may have posted months ago, for which I apologised anyway.

It's about time you moved on, but you just don't have the maturity to do so and that is something that can be called sad, mate.

89002[/snapback]

About 12 months ago ( maybe a bit more ) Gemmill was obviously a juvenile with very little understanding of football. This thread shows his transformation into a total and utter wanker of the highest order.

Tell me again about "relaxed posting of insults" being "far more worthy of criticism". I'm not sure who "the other person involved" is that you refer to - presumably you've forgotten PMing ME and telling me I should be careful what I say, followed by the suggestion that we meet up pre-match. :jihad:

Your problem, HTL, is that you take yourself embarrassingly seriously. Any joke made with reference to you you take seriously, respond aggressively, and then a little bit later when you realised you've made a tit of yourself you turn up telling everyone they don't know what "banter" is, having already demonstrated that YOU haven't got the first fucking clue what it is. The stuff about you being Derek Acorah's guide was so obviously a joke, but as usual that's been lost on you. As far as insulting Renton is concerned - THAT is called banter, and Renton is more than adept at engaging in it - we take the piss out of one another if you hadn't noticed. Leazes Mag is good craic an'all, and I'm pretty sure he took this thread in the spirit it was meant tbh. It's only you that takes himself so seriously that he loses the plot if anyone strays into even mild pisstaking.

As for moving on, I've tried on numerous occasions to have a bit normal craic with you on here, but like I say, it always comes back to you taking yourself too seriously and overreacting, so I've given up.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me again about "relaxed posting of insults" being "far more worthy of criticism".  I'm not sure who "the other person involved" is that you refer to - presumably you've forgotten PMing ME and telling me I should be careful what I say, followed by the suggestion that we meet up pre-match. :o

Your problem, HTL, is that you take yourself embarrassingly seriously.  Any joke made with reference to you you take seriously, respond aggressively, and then a little bit later when you realised you've made a tit of yourself you turn up telling everyone they don't know what "banter" is, having already demonstrated that YOU haven't got the first fucking clue what it is.  The stuff about you being Derek Acorah's guide was so obviously a joke, but as usual that's been lost on you.  As far as insulting Renton is concerned - THAT is called banter, and Renton is more than adept at engaging in it - we take the piss out of one another if you hadn't noticed.  Leazes Mag is good craic an'all, and I'm pretty sure he took this thread in the spirit it was meant tbh.  It's only you that takes himself so seriously that he loses the plot if anyone strays into even mild pisstaking.

As for moving on, I've tried on numerous occasions to have a bit normal craic with you on here, but like I say, it always comes back to you taking yourself too seriously and overreacting, so I've given up.

89003[/snapback]

I'm bored with this, but I'll reply as it contains a lie about PMs.

In reply to a PM from you regarding something on the forum I told you clearly I wasn't 'offering you out'. You acknowledged and accepted this at the time, going on in your PM to then slag off other members of the forum who you believed would want to 'offer people out'. I wouldn't disclose the full content of a PM on the open forum, because I have integrity, but this needs to be mentioned, like. Changed your tune a little about LM, haven't you Gemmill?? Anyway, I guess replying like this means I take myself seriously though. :doubleact: What I take seriously is the fact Souness squandered £50m of the clubs money and left us in a relegation scrap. You don't give a toss about that situation, but it is that which I take seriously.

I admit the reference to Derek Acorah was lost on me, yes. I haven't got a bloody clue who this bloke is and couldn't care less. Still don't know who he is. I read it and moved on, mainly because the reference was made toward LM and not toward me. Thought I'd mention that for the sake of clarity, anarl. My initial post was made on the basis of your first post in the thread.

As for you trying to have what you call a 'normal craic'. That's total bollocks. An example would be interesting.

Bloody hell :o

i came on here for a quiet read and this is the 3rd thread thats full of people bickering :doubleact:

FFS! Get a grip....bet none of you would even bother with this if you met in person, this is supposed to be a football forum not a bloody playground :jihad:

And yes, its early, i havent had much sleep and im fecking grumpy!! :suicide:

In reply to a PM from you regarding something on the forum I told you clearly I wasn't 'offering you out'. You acknowledged and accepted this at the time, going on in your PM to then slag off other members of the forum who you believed would want to 'offer people out'. I wouldn't disclose the full content of a PM on the open forum, because I have integrity, but this needs to be mentioned, like. Changed your tune a little about LM, haven't you Gemmill?? Anyway, I guess replying like this means I take myself seriously though. :o What I take seriously is the fact Souness squandered £50m of the clubs money and left us in a relegation scrap. You don't give a toss about that situation, but it is that which I take seriously.

I admit the reference to Derek Acorah was lost on me, yes. I haven't got a bloody clue who this bloke is and couldn't care less. Still don't know who he is. I read it and moved on, mainly because the reference was made toward LM and not toward me. Thought I'd mention that for the sake of clarity, anarl. My initial post was made on the basis of your first post in the thread.

As for you trying to have what you call a 'normal craic'. That's total bollocks. An example would be interesting.

89006[/snapback]

Just to clear up the PM thing - the initial one came from you in which you told me I needed to be careful what I was saying. I replied (can't remember what I said), and you suggested meeting in town and told me where you would be pre-match. All of this in an aggressive tone. When I challenged whether you were really trying to arrange a fight with someone on the internet you backtracked (apparently you just randomly fancied a drink) and I "accepted" it because there wasn't much point in arguing further on it. As for the stuff about me then slagging off other members of the forum who I believed would want to offer people out - I'm pretty sure you've made that up. Are you suggesting I provided you with a list of the most-likely-to-want-a-fight? :doubleact:

All I said about LM was he was capable of getting involved in the banter. He is. You aren't.

Do yourself a favour and stop taking yourself so seriously. Someone might even get to call you a jokey name one day without you going daft.

Not much point in carrying this on anyway. I'm sure it's canny boring for everyone. Just remember who started with the insults this time though eh?

Bloody hell  :o

i came on here for a quiet read and this is the 3rd thread thats full of people bickering  :doubleact:

FFS! Get a grip....bet none of you would even bother with this if you met in person, this is supposed to be a football forum not a bloody playground  :blush:

And yes, its early, i havent had much sleep and im fecking grumpy!!  :suicide:

89007[/snapback]

Don't make me have to start on you, woman. :jihad:

i came on here for a quiet read and this is the 3rd thread thats full of people bickering  :doubleact:

FFS! Get a grip....bet none of you would even bother with this if you met in person, this is supposed to be a football forum not a bloody playground  :blink:

89007[/snapback]

89009[/snapback]

Dont you dare....

else i'll send you a PM picking a fight :blush:

Just to clear up the PM thing - the initial one came from you in which you told me I needed to be careful what I was saying.  I replied (can't remember what I said), and you suggested meeting in town and told me where you would be pre-match.  All of this in an aggressive tone.  When I challenged whether you were really trying to arrange a fight with someone on the internet you backtracked (apparently you just randomly fancied a drink) and I "accepted" it because there wasn't much point in arguing further on it.  As for the stuff about me then slagging off other members of the forum who I believed would want to offer people out - I'm pretty sure you've made that up.  Are you suggesting I provided you with a list of the most-likely-to-want-a-fight?  :doubleact:

There was no backtracking, just a clarification of something you misinterpreted. And no, I don't want a list of names of people you claimed you thought would want to chin you because there was just one name and it wasn't mine, so I exaggerated slightly. :o

All I said about LM was he was capable of getting involved in the banter.  He is.  You aren't.

So you keep repeating. I answered this already so it seems you can't read.

Do yourself a favour and stop taking yourself so seriously.  Someone might even get to call you a jokey name one day without you going daft.

I refer to what I said in the previous post about what I take seriously. By the way, is this 'taking seriously' drone going to be the next 12 month long snipe to replace the 'having you out' lie? Or are you going to bang them both out every time I make a post? I recognise the jokes and banter from those I respect and I don't 'go daft' about it. Doesn't apply to you  though, for obvious reasons.

Not much point in carrying this on anyway.  I'm sure it's canny boring for everyone.  Just remember who started with the insults this time though eh?

Here we go with the regular bit  to enlist some support. :suicide:

I don't forget much, Gemmill and I haven't forgotten who posted the first insult in this thread. It was me and it wasn't banter. It was also true. You're a wanker of the first order, what I didn't realise though is that you're also a liar. I know that now.

Football is an emotional thing for some of us who love our football club, there are bound to be arguments and disputes from time to time.  In my case, I've always been prepared to let these things go and to move on, Alex and Dr Ken know this for a fact. You and a few others appear incapable of doing that though, so it is I who has given up trying to engage in a debate with people like you.

The discussions over the last months that you've been 'involved' in regarding Souness have shown you clearly for the fool that you are, and I don't come to that conclusion because you supported him to the end, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I come to that conclusion because of the way you have consistently resorted to insults ( or was it banter you say ) toward anyone who has questioned why you have held that opinion, on why you have supported Souness given the clear evidence on show that he was destroying the club. You've been asked many times for reasons, Gemmill, and people are entitled to question an opinion once it's posted on an open forum. Replying with insults ( or banter as you say ) is the refuge of an idiot, mate.

89008[/snapback]

FFS! Get a grip....bet none of you would even bother with this if you met in person, this is supposed to be a football forum not a bloody playground  :blink:

89007[/snapback]

89009[/snapback]

Dont you dare....

else i'll send you a PM picking a fight :blush:

89011[/snapback]

If you're a woman I'm sure Gemmill would rather fight you than do anything else with you, like.

Why does HTL call everyone childish for insulting people after he has called people wankers, etc? He comes across as a total hypocrite.

Seriously, it happens in nearly every thread he goes into.

Just to clear up the PM thing - the initial one came from you in which you told me I needed to be careful what I was saying.  I replied (can't remember what I said), and you suggested meeting in town and told me where you would be pre-match.  All of this in an aggressive tone.  When I challenged whether you were really trying to arrange a fight with someone on the internet you backtracked (apparently you just randomly fancied a drink) and I "accepted" it because there wasn't much point in arguing further on it.  As for the stuff about me then slagging off other members of the forum who I believed would want to offer people out - I'm pretty sure you've made that up.  Are you suggesting I provided you with a list of the most-likely-to-want-a-fight?  :doubleact:

There was no backtracking, just a clarification of something you misinterpreted. And no, I don't want a list of names of people you claimed you thought would want to chin you because there was just one name and it wasn't mine, so I exaggerated slightly. :o

All I said about LM was he was capable of getting involved in the banter.  He is.  You aren't.

So you keep repeating. I answered this already so it seems you can't read.

Do yourself a favour and stop taking yourself so seriously.  Someone might even get to call you a jokey name one day without you going daft.

I refer to what I said in the previous post about what I take seriously. By the way, is this 'taking seriously' drone going to be the next 12 month long snipe to replace the 'having you out' lie? Or are you going to bang them both out every time I make a post? I recognise the jokes and banter from those I respect and I don't 'go daft' about it. Doesn't apply to you  though, for obvious reasons.

Not much point in carrying this on anyway.  I'm sure it's canny boring for everyone.  Just remember who started with the insults this time though eh?

Here we go with the regular bit  to enlist some support. :suicide:

I don't forget much, Gemmill and I haven't forgotten who posted the first insult in this thread. It was me and it wasn't banter. It was also true. You're a wanker of the first order, what I didn't realise though is that you're also a liar. I know that now.

Football is an emotional thing for some of us who love our football club, there are bound to be arguments and disputes from time to time.  In my case, I've always been prepared to let these things go and to move on, Alex and Dr Ken know this for a fact. You and a few others appear incapable of doing that though, so it is I who has given up trying to engage in a debate with people like you.

The discussions over the last months that you've been 'involved' in regarding Souness have shown you clearly for the fool that you are, and I don't come to that conclusion because you supported him to the end, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I come to that conclusion because of the way you have consistently resorted to insults ( or was it banter you say ) toward anyone who has questioned why you have held that opinion, on why you have supported Souness given the clear evidence on show that he was destroying the club. You've been asked many times for reasons, Gemmill, and people are entitled to question an opinion once it's posted on an open forum. Replying with insults ( or banter as you say ) is the refuge of an idiot, mate.

89008[/snapback]

89018[/snapback]

I don't need to enlist support to argue you with you man, you keyboard gangsta. I can't be chewed to deconstruct what you've written above either. Enjoy the match, Rambo!

Gentlemen, select your weapons !

handbags-800.jpg

89023[/snapback]

:doubleact::o

Why does HTL call everyone childish for insulting people after he has called people wankers, etc? He comes across as a total hypocrite.

I know :jihad: I think he's got Transient global amnesia or something. :suicide:

handbags-800.jpg

89023[/snapback]

I know :jihad: I think he's got Transient global amnesia or something. :suicide:

89027[/snapback]

oh dear, Kluivertdinho is back

Must admit I missed the Derek Acorah ? thing ...

and I've never heard of him either wtf is he like

89026[/snapback]

He's a psychic blokey. Claims his "spiritual guide" is an Ethiopian bloke called Sam. :doubleact:

handbags-800.jpg

89023[/snapback]

I know :blush: I think he's got Transient global amnesia or something. :jihad:

89027[/snapback]

89030[/snapback]

fooking quality that! :suicide::blink:

89021[/snapback]

OMG, somebody else who doesn't like me. :doubleact:

Care to link to these threads where I'm calling everybody a wanker, you know, substantiate your comment, like? Can you do it before I slit my throat? I'm so gutted at your low opinion of me I don't think I can carry on living.

I know :suicide:  I think he's got Transient global amnesia or something. :o

89027[/snapback]

89030[/snapback]

fooking quality that! :doubleact::jihad:

89032[/snapback]

This is quality.......... 3 pages that's upto Fawlty Towers standard. If I had a sense of humour I'd probably have pissed myself laughing, as it was, it only got to the tears of laughter stage.

Omar at his best.....

Edited by Howaythelads

....... and what an amazing co-incidence that today was our best league performance since the last one Souness wasn't manager for.

Shame we didn't change the manager before he did the damage like myself and the few others said ..

Edited by LeazesMag

89021[/snapback]

OMG, somebody else who doesn't like me. :doubleact:

Care to link to these threads where I'm calling everybody a wanker, you know, substantiate your comment, like? Can you do it before I slit my throat? I'm so gutted at your low opinion of me I don't think I can carry on living.

89132[/snapback]

You're not that important for me to give the slightest hint of a toss.

Oh and threads where you've called people a wanker, how about this one. Do you actually look at what you type?

....... and what an amazing co-incidence that today was our best league performance since the last one Souness wasn't manager for.

Shame we didn't change the manager before he did the damage like myself and the few others said ..

89170[/snapback]

:doubleact:

Same old, same old...

Most people seen it coming..

89170[/snapback]

:o

Same old, same old...

Most people seen it coming..

89185[/snapback]

just keeping up with the thread title mate :doubleact::suicide:

It's true about the performance though, the nightmare is over