The Gospel According to Leazes Mag

Gemmill

Do you put these "observation skills" on a CV or something....

did you get a football certificate when you went to the Mourinho school?

89551[/snapback]

HTL is right, you have an inferiority complex, and you don't know what a CV is do you

Who's Mourhino anyway ...

:doubleact:

89556[/snapback]

:suicide:  :jihad:  :blush:  :blink:  :blink:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:  :woosh:

FFS Give it a rest

"Do you guys feels hypnotized? Are we supposed to feel hypnotized? Do you think we were hypnotized? 'Cause I don't feel hypnotized," rambled Willow Rosenberg. Buffy and Xander stopped walking and just stared. Willow shrugged. "I guess not." "Willow, the guy was a crock, although the monkey was kinda cool," stated Xander, "Right, Buff?" "Definitely," agreed Buffy. "I'm not really one to fall for that 'Ooga wooga, you're under my control mumbo jumbo. Slaying legions of the undead, yes; Marvo the Marvelous, no." Xander rolled his eyes. "You couldn't have just said 'Yes, Xander, you're so right?' " Buffy gave him a look and tried to suppress her laughter. The trio's hypnosis discussion, or lack thereof, was interrupted when Cordelia approached them. "Oh look. It's the... the... uh" Xander scrambled to find his words of insult, but Willow spoke before he could finish. "It's Cordelia." Xander looked at Willow. "Yes. It's the Cordelia," he said pointedly. "Look," began Cordelia as Xander sighed in impatience, "I really need some up and up on my Psychology grade. Miss Alexander said I could get some extra credit if I interviewed this mental-hypnotist guy." "Hypno-mentalist," corrected Willow. "Exactly why I'm here," continued Cordy, "I was wondering if you could give me a hand with it, since you're so... sciency." After a brief interlude of Xander's sarcasm, Willow and Cordelia went off to find the hypnotist. An hour later they met up with Buffy, Willow and Giles in the library. "So, the hypno twins are back," announced Buffy, "How'd it go?" "Boring as could be," uttered Cordelia, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, even I was losing interest," remarked Willow, "He kept going on and on about expressing your true self and there was this ball and oh, and we met the monkey. His name is Harpo." Giles tilted his head thoughtfully, "This, um, hypnotist... what was his name?" "Marvo the Marvelous," chimed the entire group, somewhat surprised with each other. "Yes, I do recall researching his methods in the past. He uses simple techniques to perform stage hypnosis... typical routines, usually not authentic. His personal methods, however, have proven to be quite

89553[/snapback]

Omar is just infatuated with me and HTL, he thinks we are the same person, or we are someone called Mark, or Fraser or somebody, so follows us around...ho hum, think I'll have a can of beer before I go to bed .......

89558[/snapback]

errr...actually I never said you were the same person.

You're so dumb i doubt you'll understand exactly what i mean. :o

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsessed.

89566[/snapback]

nahh not me. you're the obsessed one.....just ask Sparks, Macca888 etc!

89567[/snapback]

So Omar.

How many times have you seen NUFC, home and away

Dodging the question I see......

89441[/snapback]

Refuge of someone who realises he's made a msitake and doesn't have the balls to admit it. :doubleact: Assuming you had the ability to understand the post, like.

Go on son, admit it, It'll do you good.

89550[/snapback]

Tis you that has made the mistake son.

Dodging the question I see......

89441[/snapback]

Refuge of someone who realises he's made a msitake and doesn't have the balls to admit it. :doubleact: Assuming you had the ability to understand the post, like.

Go on son, admit it, It'll do you good.

89550[/snapback]

Tis you that has made the mistake son.

89578[/snapback]

You got me there, dad.

Obsessed.

89566[/snapback]

89567[/snapback]

So Omar.

89571[/snapback]

a lot. Why do you care? After all...nobody has been to more games than you. :o (he's been to 900 odd games yaa know! :doubleact: )

Obsessed.

89566[/snapback]

89567[/snapback]

So Omar.

89571[/snapback]

a lot. Why do you care? After all...nobody has been to more games than you. :o (he's been to 900 odd games yaa know! :doubleact: )

89637[/snapback]

Sat right next to Tony Blair 'n alll when Hughie played alongside Wor Jackie.................