Muppets Last Neet

wykikitoon

Last night was my first away match.

I was geared up all day for it but was let down by the muppets behind me rather than the muppets infront of me on the pitch.

If anyone on here was sat in the toon end, seats 387-389 Row L then you should be ashemed of yourself.

All through the match I had a kid swearing costantly, abuse to Boumsong, Bramble and Souey. Which is OK and just but to hear only 9 words all night screamed was a bit too much.

"Souness* you C@@T" *Replace name with Boumsong, Bramble when needed.

I know I aint a saint with regards to the language on here but that was a joke. These kids made two old blokes leave at half time beacuse of their language and generally paraletic state! One of lads was laid out on the staires and the stewerd had to help him up.

Half time comes, these lads start heckling the stwerads saying the lads who left were "fucking manc bastards"

Anyway rant over!

TOON! TOON!

Last night was my first away match.

I was geared up all day for it but was let down by the muppets behind me rather than the muppets infront of me on the pitch.

If anyone on here was sat in the toon end, seats 387-389 Row L then you should be ashemed of yourself.

All through the match I had a kid swearing costantly, abuse to Boumsong, Bramble and Souey.  Which is OK and just but to hear only 9 words all night screamed was a bit too much.

"Souness* you C@@T" *Replace name with Boumsong, Bramble when needed.

I know I aint a saint with regards to the language on here but that was a joke.  These kids made two old blokes leave at half time beacuse of their language and generally paraletic state! One of lads was laid out on the staires and the stewerd had to help him up.

Half time comes, these lads start heckling the stwerads saying the lads who left were "fucking manc bastards"

Anyway rant over!

TOON! TOON!

88419[/snapback]

Sounds like you were sat near Wubble UC and Thompson to me ;)

I was the only self respecting fellow not to bare all that day. I'm a model supporter :blink:

88434[/snapback]

The weather was conducive at OT last season. If he'd tried it last night tho they would have been like bullets. Armour piercing bullets at that! ;)