Newcastle United U21's vs Sunderland

Tom

How can any sane person even try and claim one over on us with this result? :lol: 

I suppose when you've been subjected to such tripe and have been the laughing stock of English football for a few years a Checkatramp trophy result becomes massive.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

On the way back and that was funny as fuck. The sheer ANGER raining down on our bairns was slightly terrifying and the way they were celebrating was largely embarrassing but what a crease.

Whoever it was that scored their third, responsed to the “Who the fucking hell are you?” chants by shushing the crowd :lol: well done, you scored past our U23s second choice keeper and got roundly laughed at by our away support. He’s certainly found the right club.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Tom said:

'Who the fucking hell are you' they sing to an U21 side they paid £15 to see play :lol: 

4 hours ago, Tom said:

:lol: 

These two posts sum that club up. 

The funny part is I can aim that first question at that Chris bloke, no idea who that sad cunt is and he’s their first team player. 

Our U-23’s beat theirs the other day btw. So essentially this is like one lad beating up another of the same year in school, then the kid who got a hiding getting his dad to beat up the younger sibling of the winner. 

Imagine celebrating your first team beating a youth side man, the more I think about it the more pathetic it is. No wonder that fan base willingly supported a paedo. 

24 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Couldn't care less about the result, did any of ours stand out?

Thought wilson looked interesting, he had some pace and dribbled well, not just a knock and pace kind of dribbler but has a trick and a quick change in him.

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Had a pint in that pub near the ground before the game (and DIDN’T get my head kicked in by their numerous radge fans, can’t understand it) and I’ve never seen so many football tops tucked into jeans in my life. Have some respect for yourself ffs

You don't fuck with The Taverners, so the makems say

I mean our U23's literally beat yours on Friday as well as 5-0 earlier on in the season but yeh...sure man. Whatever helps. 

''Haway man!'' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

People saying it was there first team, but was it there first team though? I didn't notice the likes cattermole, mcgeady, honeyman or matthews in that team. People can say what they want but I firmly believe the mackem under 18s would have beat us.

There, there 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

People saying it was there first team, but was it there first team though? I didn't notice the likes cattermole, mcgeady, honeyman or matthews in that team. People can say what they want but I firmly believe the mackem under 18s would have beat us.

It’s their you thick cunt, I know mutant is your first language but you have to make more of an effort when pretending to be a Newcastle fan. 

All of the players listed are fucking bobbins as well, it’s irrelevant as it was your first team squad against our kids. As Tom pointed out your last sentence is nonsense as our U23’s beat yours a few days ago. 

Now run back to your tenement like a good little mackem. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

Dear me. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Run along you little mutant, you've got a big match against Fleetwood Town on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

Noncence

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tom said:

I mean our U23's literally beat yours on Friday as well as 5-0 earlier on in the season but yeh...sure man. Whatever helps. 

''Haway man!'' 

Perfect response :lol:

Why are the mackems who come on here so fucking stupid. I refuse to believe that they're representative mackems in general but the evidence is stacking up.

23 hours ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

We took your Fulwell End in 1970