So who we missing then?

peasepud

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon all. :lol:

So this is why it's deader than a dodo over there.

Gol, I wasn't ignoring you, I didn't notice the PM....d'oh! That pop up window never appeared...must be problems with the board.

Presumably it will be fixed with the new board, which I hear will be GREAT.

:lol:

Imposter! :lol:

If it was the real one in all his new tough guy glory it would be the signing of the season. :wink2:

656[/snapback]

Its the real thing Gem, bet a missed me, didn't ya, come on admit it. :lol:

Its the real thing Gem, bet a missed me, didn't ya, come on admit it. :lol:

730[/snapback]

I'll only believe it if you threaten me with a beating and tell me about how you're now a regular jack-the-lad who likes to do nothing better than drink 15 pints, beat the shit out of someone, shag a lass whose name you don't even know, and then be gone by the morning, leaving only your accountant business card on the bedside table to remind her that it wasn't just a horrible, horrible dream. :lol:

I'll only believe it if you threaten me with a beating and tell me about how you're now a regular jack-the-lad who likes to do nothing better than drink 15 pints, beat the shit out of someone, shag a lass whose name you don't even know, and then be gone by the morning, leaving only your accountant business card on the bedside table to remind her that it wasn't just a horrible, horrible dream.  :lol:

736[/snapback]

I've not had a drink today, maybe tonight eh Gem.

And err, no mention of pints, i'm strickly a whisky and vodka drinker.

I'll only believe it if you threaten me with a beating and tell me about how you're now a regular jack-the-lad who likes to do nothing better than drink 15 pints, beat the shit out of someone, shag a lass whose name you don't even know, and then be gone by the morning, leaving only your accountant business card on the bedside table to remind her that it wasn't just a horrible, horrible dream.  :lol:

736[/snapback]

:lol:

736[/snapback]

No Milk Tray? :lol:

736[/snapback]

You forgot shouting out of car windows at girls. Its amazing what a business card with ACCOUNTANT on it can do.

*cough*

797[/snapback]

Looking forward to the new hockey season Brock? The NHL will be returning, albeit a month late, and the Penguins went and bagged the first draft so we might not be as shit this season. Although I doubt it.

Anyway, I'll miss Bracknell this year, bollocks how the EIHL treated you and the others.

Looking forward to the new hockey season Brock? The NHL will be returning, albeit a month late, and the Penguins went and bagged the first draft so we might not be as shit this season. Although I doubt it.

Anyway, I'll miss Bracknell this year, bollocks how the EIHL treated you and the others.

843[/snapback]

I tend to follow Tampa and Washington (only because of Brendan Witt, who incidentally showed some interest in buying the team but didnt in the end :lol: ). :wink2: Finally Modano can feed his dog eh? :lol:

EIHL pah. I'm only about 1/2 an hour from the Bison's rink and seeing as they're signing a shitload of Bees I'll see a few games and of course I have to see Matty play (f*cking legend that man). Shame though that Dundee and Fife dont seem to have a league to play in, it'd be terrible to see them fold :(

As for the Bees, David Taylor (the estate agent) has finally been given the liscense agreement to run the team so we'll be EPL champions. Well seeing as we re-signed Smital and could do the same with Owen we have one helluva shot at doing so. :P

Apologies to any who dont follow hockey....I do tend to rant about it *blushes*